Tomorrow's my last day of mummy time!!

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
:hissy:

I start back at work on Monday! I can't believe how quickly these 9 months have gone and I'm dreading leaving Gracie!!!

She's also on the brink of crawling and i's so scared that nursery are gonna see it first - it's sooooo unfair I want to be at home with her, damn credit crunch!!!!!!!

xx:cry:xx

:hugs:

You could ask them NOT to tell you if she starts crawling there :D x

Aww hun, I know what you mean. Its my turn in two weeks too.

They said when I went to view the nursery that I choose that they will record milestone that I have not mentioned she has already achieved 'if I want them to' and I said no, I would rather see if for myself and think its the first time.

*Hugs for ya hun* I will driving with the kleenex n no mascara for a week I think.

xxx

:hugs: I'm already dreading it and its not till august

You know I'd honestly never thought of asking them not to tell us - lI also want to pretend that she does it for us first - I'll get onto that when I drop her off :cry::cry:

I'm defo going for the waterproof mascara on Monday!!

xx xx

aww hugs, i'm sure once you get back into the swing of things it will be easier. come on gracie crawl before monday!!!

Aww big hugs ! I'm dreading my return in September and my mum and mil seeing the milestones before me! Hope it goes well for you xxx

aww hugs, i'm sure once you get back into the swing of things it will be easier. come on gracie crawl before monday!!!

Yeah!!! Come on Gracie - think she's fed up of me sitting her on her knees and me crawling round the lounge like a fool! xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->