Tonight

Have fun girly :3 me and OH are having a lazy day, watching movies, eating junk, etc! :haha:

I'm jealous!! :blush:

me too.... :haha: my OH left at 7 this morning to start work.... he does not get off until 4 and them he starts his other job at 5.... so I dont get to see him until 10 tonight... cuz I work at 4 something to 9:30...

My OH had the day off! :happydance:

Awh I'm sorry!

lol you are lucky... It is okay though. I am used to it. Atleast the more he works the more money we have for baby....

Yeah my OH goes to work at 5:15 sometimes 6:30 am and gets home around 3 or 4 pm. He's looking for a second job also so soon he might be gone all day long like your OH.

awwww im sorry... it will be hard at first....

Have fun girly :3 me and OH are having a lazy day, watching movies, eating junk, etc! :haha:

I'm jealous!! :blush:

me too.... :haha: my OH left at 7 this morning to start work.... he does not get off until 4 and them he starts his other job at 5.... so I dont get to see him until 10 tonight... cuz I work at 4 something to 9:30...

My OH had the day off! :happydance:

Awh I'm sorry!

lol you are lucky... It is okay though. I am used to it. Atleast the more he works the more money we have for baby....

Yeah my OH goes to work at 5:15 sometimes 6:30 am and gets home around 3 or 4 pm. He's looking for a second job also so soon he might be gone all day long like your OH.

awwww im sorry... it will be hard at first....

Yeah I bet :( but like you said at least is more money for the baby!

yeah whatever i am starting to really just want to murder him hahha like really we bought these tickets months ago!

I would too!! Why's he trying to bail now!?

Because his boss doesn't want to let him go early because he's so dumb he didnt take the day off!!!

mmmmm four cakes yumm i just went across the street to this new bakery and got a mini bundt cake hehe bad me!

a lazy day sound good but ive had a few haha in last few weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->