Tonight

Trinity

Reaction score
Wooohoooo got my hen party tonight .. getting picked up at 7 :happydance: :happydance:

Only going out for dinner and a few drinks but looking forward to it!!

Only 2 weeks to go now!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: Take Pictures....Have a blast!!!!!!!:happydance:

Oh Wow have a FABBY night hunny

:happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

Have a fab night hun xxx

Hope you got some pics Trinity :happydance:

hope u had a gr8 nyt! and aint feelin 2 tender :D

Thanks guys ... yea had a really good night. Am feeling fine today but didnt get drunk .. had a few pina coladas though .. lol.

The people at TGI's gave me this drink called a blow job (baileys, tia maria and cream i think) and its in a little glass and you have to pick it up with your teeth and drink it .. you arent allowed to touch the glass with your hands. Was quite funny but i did it .. lol. Then they made me stand on a chair while they sang to me and gave me my chocolate brownie with a candle in it and then everyone cheered .. was VERY embarrassed!!!!

I didnt actually take many pictures really .. will have to get OH to try and put them on the pc later (for some reason my laptop wont recognise the camera) but i know a couple of my friends took some and they will put them on disk for me so i will be able to show you them on tuesday.

Going out again next saturday though for another one .. lmao. With the people i used to work with .. they wanted to all go out with me too .. arent i lucky!!!

Tam likes the Multiple Orgasm at TGI's The one in the massive glass!

PISS HEAD!!!

Haven't given her one of them for ages........:rofl:

Heres a pic then ... sorry its not very good .. sure you can guess which one is me.

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_543463f1ae3978a4.jpg

You look like you had a wonderful time babes
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back