tonsilectomy during pregnancy

JustMe.

Reaction score
I need to have a tonsilectomy asap as i have been suffering with tonsil stones for the past year and i cannot stand another second of it. Its makin me so insecure i dont even want to go near anyone cus i no i have bad breath and its so horible and embarisin. Any1 no if tonsilectomys are safe in pregnancy? X

Not sure about safety in regards to pregnancy but have you not tried removing the Tonsilloliths yourself? i get them from time to time as im more prone to them due to an allergic condition ive had since a child. i usually get a cotton bud and a handheld mirror to remove mine. there is even some videos on youtube that can show you how to do it yourself although i will warn you that some of them are quite disgusting to watch.

Yeah i have to remove them all the time but the tonsil crypts are so deep i cant get them all out and my tonsils start to bleed and become quite sore. The holes in my tonsils are literally so so deep its impossible to get them all out :(

Aww that really sucks, i dont get them that bad...i would deffo see about having your tonsils taken out cause it sounds really chronic in your case. i know that even small ones can cause quite some discomfort and the taste...well to say its like having throat poo is putting it mildly lol best to get it sorted...perhaps have a word with your GP at the earliest conveniance..? I hope you get it sorted anyways cause it definately doesnt do anything for a girls confidence lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->