• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TOO advanced?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Jayden is only 3 months and already he can sit up with support and i put him in his walker (i know silly mummy :dohh:) but he moves around in it, weather its just because is bouncing his legs about but he was right by me and now hes not! lol He has been able to hold his own head up since about 10 weeks (i mean properly without any support at all, he could do this from a day old aslong as a hand was there incase he fired backwards)and is already picking his toys up and putting them straight to his mouth :dohh: especially his teething ring.

is there any one elses babi who seems to be learning things to soon or is it just me? x

Grace cant sit up by herself yet but if she lying on me she pushes herself up to sit and when she's sitting she pushes her legs up to stand, she's really strong. She picks up ANYTHING and puts it in her mouth and lately she has been pulling off one of the dangly toys above her bouncy chair and pulling on another one so it plays music. Can he sit up properly if he is just on the floor or something?

Caitlyn could sit up by herself then too. And she walks around her Activity station. I think it's natural instinct and the more you let them practice the quicker they get it!

Caitlyn could sit up by herself then too. And she walks around her Activity station. I think it's natural instinct and the more you let them practice the quicker they get it!

:dohh: i've just been shouted at by him for telling him to stop moving in the walker lol x

I think different babies reach different milestones at different times. Alasdair was Jayden's duedate buddy and from what you've described they seem to be at similar stages.

:rofl: Let him if he wants to but I don't think they're supposed to be in them too long x

he has only been in it 15mins taking him out now because he is getting bored .. think he wants cuddles lol x

I agree,kids reach certain milestones at a certain pace.

Lola-Rose could also hold her own head up at 8 days too.And is already very active and playful,trying to pick toys up on her mobile.

Just let him go at it at his speed,he just might be a little genious ;)

Just be proud of them and hope they don't start crawling too early!! :rofl:

That's my fear. Marlie's an early developer too.

Hannah held her head up right after she was born :rofl: She loves sitting up, prefers to be in that position, by no means can she do it by herself she does need support (pillows, her bumbo, us holding her). She has put toys in her mouth but she's far more interested in looking at her hands than in any toys we have around :lol:

My LO can sit up by himself if he concentrates, but most of the time he is reaching for something (especially the TV remotes) so he falls over.

Caitlyn has been very strong since birth. She can sit unaided for a few mins and loves to stand up. They grow up too quickly!

Jayden is only 3 months and already he can sit up with support and i put him in his walker (i know silly mummy :dohh:) but he moves around in it, weather its just because is bouncing his legs about but he was right by me and now hes not! lol He has been able to hold his own head up since about 10 weeks (i mean properly without any support at all, he could do this from a day old aslong as a hand was there incase he fired backwards)and is already picking his toys up and putting them straight to his mouth :dohh: especially his teething ring.

is there any one elses babi who seems to be learning things to soon or is it just me? x

Sounds like Skyler.He was born with a strong neck and didnt really need support.He was also born a month early.

Max held his own head at 2 weeks old , and can sit up alone now with no problem hes also very very vocal

He has and older cousin (by 1 month) that is just starting to sit up still with support , each baby to there own but im happy to get the " hes so advanced" comment here and there

Jayce is about the same, and they are the same age. Jayce can even pull himself into standing position if I hold his hands, but he's been doing that since about 2 months. His brother did it early too. Jayden sounds like he's doing great!!

Charlotte has been holding her head up alone since about 3 weeks (doc was wicked surprised) was in her exersaucer at 3 months and loving it and playing with toys too. Maybe being BnB members makes our babies smarter!

Jayce is about the same, and they are the same age. Jayce can even pull himself into standing position if I hold his hands, but he's been doing that since about 2 months. His brother did it early too. Jayden sounds like he's doing great!!

Yeh Jayden does this too! i got really excited when he started doing it but family members have a moan at me saying he is to young and his legs aren't strong enough to support him yet so stop this and stop that blahhh!! xx

Charlotte has been holding her head up alone since about 3 weeks (doc was wicked surprised) was in her exersaucer at 3 months and loving it and playing with toys too. Maybe being BnB members makes our babies smarter!

:happydance: GO BNB BABIES!!! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"