TOO advanced?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Jayden'sMummy, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

Jayden is only 3 months and already he can sit up with support and i put him in his walker (i know silly mummy :dohh:) but he moves around in it, weather its just because is bouncing his legs about but he was right by me and now hes not! lol He has been able to hold his own head up since about 10 weeks (i mean properly without any support at all, he could do this from a day old aslong as a hand was there incase he fired backwards)and is already picking his toys up and putting them straight to his mouth :dohh: especially his teething ring.

is there any one elses babi who seems to be learning things to soon or is it just me? x

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Grace cant sit up by herself yet but if she lying on me she pushes herself up to sit and when she's sitting she pushes her legs up to stand, she's really strong. She picks up ANYTHING and puts it in her mouth and lately she has been pulling off one of the dangly toys above her bouncy chair and pulling on another one so it plays music. Can he sit up properly if he is just on the floor or something?

3. Jayden'sMummy

Aww clever Graceyy :happydance::D

x

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Caitlyn could sit up by herself then too. And she walks around her Activity station. I think it's natural instinct and the more you let them practice the quicker they get it!

5. Jayden'sMummy

:dohh: i've just been shouted at by him for telling him to stop moving in the walker lol x

6. isil

isil Well-Known Member

I think different babies reach different milestones at different times. Alasdair was Jayden's duedate buddy and from what you've described they seem to be at similar stages.

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: Let him if he wants to but I don't think they're supposed to be in them too long x

8. Jayden'sMummy

he has only been in it 15mins taking him out now because he is getting bored .. think he wants cuddles lol x

9. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

I agree,kids reach certain milestones at a certain pace.

Lola-Rose could also hold her own head up at 8 days too.And is already very active and playful,trying to pick toys up on her mobile.

Just let him go at it at his speed,he just might be a little genious ;)

10. lady3

lady3 Well-Known Member

Just be proud of them and hope they don't start crawling too early!! :rofl:

That's my fear. Marlie's an early developer too.

11. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Hannah held her head up right after she was born :rofl: She loves sitting up, prefers to be in that position, by no means can she do it by herself she does need support (pillows, her bumbo, us holding her). She has put toys in her mouth but she's far more interested in looking at her hands than in any toys we have around :lol:

12. Ratty

Ratty Well-Known Member

My LO can sit up by himself if he concentrates, but most of the time he is reaching for something (especially the TV remotes) so he falls over.

13. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

Caitlyn has been very strong since birth. She can sit unaided for a few mins and loves to stand up. They grow up too quickly!

14. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Sounds like Skyler.He was born with a strong neck and didnt really need support.He was also born a month early.

15. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Max held his own head at 2 weeks old , and can sit up alone now with no problem hes also very very vocal

He has and older cousin (by 1 month) that is just starting to sit up still with support , each baby to there own but im happy to get the " hes so advanced" comment here and there

16. Thats great honey, Jasmine was pretty much the same

17. Jenelle

Jenelle Mommy of 2 Boys

Jayce is about the same, and they are the same age. Jayce can even pull himself into standing position if I hold his hands, but he's been doing that since about 2 months. His brother did it early too. Jayden sounds like he's doing great!!

18. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

Charlotte has been holding her head up alone since about 3 weeks (doc was wicked surprised) was in her exersaucer at 3 months and loving it and playing with toys too. Maybe being BnB members makes our babies smarter!

19. Jayden'sMummy

Yeh Jayden does this too! i got really excited when he started doing it but family members have a moan at me saying he is to young and his legs aren't strong enough to support him yet so stop this and stop that blahhh!! xx

20. Jayden'sMummy

:happydance: GO BNB BABIES!!! XXXX