TOO advanced?

Rach ignore what people say, he needs to pull himself onto his legs to gain the strength in them

ali can sit up unaided as long as there is something behind him...... and when i hold him up he can weight bear on his own legs for ages and i mean ages. he moves his feet forward too as if he is taking steps. he also can pick up toys and shack them for a second or so. he also reaches out for lights and other bright objects. i find it amazing and everyday he does something new!

Christine
XXX

:hug:From doing childcare hun he does seem advanced in the sitting up on his own. But thats a really good sign because as he seems to be a very quick learner. Like i said to my teacher i wouldnt follow the milestones to the Letter because every baby is different. :D

But well done jayden you clever lil man :D :happydance:
xx

Jayce is about the same, and they are the same age. Jayce can even pull himself into standing position if I hold his hands, but he's been doing that since about 2 months. His brother did it early too. Jayden sounds like he's doing great!!

Yeh Jayden does this too! i got really excited when he started doing it but family members have a moan at me saying he is to young and his legs aren't strong enough to support him yet so stop this and stop that blahhh!! xx

Ya, I was worried cause I heard the their legs arent strong enough and could go bow legged, but I spoke to my doc about it cause Jayce was soo happy doing it, and he told me its fine as long as its no longer than a minute at a time it shouldnt hurt. I did it with my fist son and he is fine too. Plus when he goes in his excersauser his legs reach the ground and that doesnt do any harm either.

Rach ignore what people say, he needs to pull himself onto his legs to gain the strength in them

i'd be a little concerned that their bones arent fully strong yet. i know my doc told me that LO isnt ready for an upright chair yet as his spine isnt finished doing it's stuff yet (developing or hardeneing or whatever it's doing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->