Too early for positive result?

mom2b2013

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been on the forums and I think I might be pregnant again. My period began on Nov 12th and I stopped taking bc pill on the 15th. We recently decided that it's time to try for baby no.2. I started using OPK's to track ovulation and got a positive opk on the 22nd. We dtd on the the 21st and 22nd. About 3 days after ovulation I started having lower back pain, cramping, and frequent urination as well as strange pulling sensations in my stomach. Today I did another OPK at it was positive. I know that OPKs can be used to detect pregnancy so I'm wondering if I might be pregnant?

It's only been 5 days since ovulating so I don't think it's even possible for implantation to occur. I'm now starting to worry that it's an ectopic pregnancy or maybe twins. Do any of you ladies know if it's possible for implantation to occur almost straight after conception? I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

mom2b

I think you're about to ovulate. It's possible your body tried before and it didn't happen. Personally, I get dark OPKs before period.

Thanks Holliems. I think that probably makes more sense seeing as I just came off bc pills and my cycle is not regular yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->