Too early for this?

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm pregnant with my first baby, still early days yet 4 weeks 4 days. I've got the whole painfull boobs thing going on, and they've grown already. The thing is I get really painful trapped wind in the evenings, especially if I ate a decent meal. It makes me look like I'm 6 months gone already! I didn't think I would be getting any of this until I had a bump, and it was causing havoc!
Am I just an early starter? :shrug:

It's just bloating, and with your uterus increasing in size it makes your belly look bigger. By around 11 weeks it should go down, before you start to get a real baby bump.

Its completley normal, the second I found out I seemed to ballon.
The bloating should go down by the time your 12 weeks and your thats when your uterus and baby pop up from your pelvis and make a little baby bump :)

Thats nothing, you got a whole 9 months and they say it gets a lot worse hehe!!
X

HAy Angel21. I am 5weeks & 1 day and I have the exact same symptoms. You're definietly not alone. :D

Aww hun im the same, i look massive by the time i go to bed.....its usually a little better by morning lol

I'm the same as you, the later the time in the day, the bigger I am! It seems to be the norm!

yeah me too. im big at night and flatter in the morn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->