Too early to be in here??

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hello :wave:
My names Jorja im 19 (20 in just over 2weeks) and i have a 7week old baby girl called Emily :)

Ive been with my OH for 3years and we've just bought a 3 bedroom house, just waiting for a moving in date :happydance:

Emily was a happy suprise for us both lol I had a amazing pregnancy and birth and now a brilliant little girl who just likes to sleep and eat :)

Anyway, i cant wait to get pregnant again! Its all i think about lol i really want Emily to have a brother or sister :) I really want to start TTC at about christmas time, there will be a year and about 3/4months between them :D Need to get my OH on board aswell tho :haha:

So just really saying hello and hoping to make some friends in here :flower: xx

Hey chic welcome to WTT board. Im jen and I have a little boy Cole who is 7 months now :)

Hello :hi: I'm Jemma, 19 as well and me and my OH are waiting to try for our first. Welcome to WTT :hugs:

Hi! Welcome to WTT! I'm Cassandra, WTT for #2. Hope you enjoy the stay here.

:hi: Welcome to WTT! I'm 20 and waiting to try for my first. There's a lot of us with very long waiting times, so you're definitely not alone! :howdy:

Hey there! Welcome! There is never a time that is too early to start thinking about it. Enjoy!

Welcome to the bored, i am also in my early twenties (21) though we are not trying till next june! But nice to see you here and I am sure you will enjoy this place, i sure do!

Hey! Welcome. Im amber, 22 waiting till next year to ttc no2! X

Welcome to WTT!
im brand new here too and soon (ish) to be TTC #1. I think your baby is beautiful and if trying for a new baby soon after is what feels right for your family than go for it!! my OH and I want our babies to be really close in ago too and I think that kind of sibling relationship is something super special that you cant replace.

so if its right, go for it!! good luck and lots of :dust:

Hi Honey!!!

I have a two dd's and am wtt for #3 in July 2012 :)

I'm called Emily Jane too! :thumbup: And your LO is absolutely gorgeous by the way!

Em

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->