Too early to buy liitle bits for baby???

mummy0607

Reaction score
Not due till May but want too start buying little bits...but maybe is too early.

Not due till May but want too start buying little bits...but maybe is too early.

I'm also due in May and I would love to buy things but i can't. Not until my first scan to make sure everything is ok. But if you feel ready, then i really don't see why you can't. Spend some time window shopping, baby stuff is so adorable! that way you can decide what you like and don't like.

Yea I was thinking waiting till my scan just to make sure everything ok,

I'm constantly on-line looking at baby things and pricing things up, I will try and resist ha ha, I may by the odd pack of baby wipes when at supermarket.

There is just too many adorable baby things out there, I was even looking at prams the other day I'm just so excited :)

not at all, iv been ttc for 2 years and have just collected stuff over that time, i have a cot a changing table and boxes n boxes of clothes, a few baby chairs etc...
y not! technically coz i got it all b4 i got preg it doesnt count lol :p

Ha ha

I mean I wouldn't go silly and buy the pram cot moses basket I just mean the little things :)

I have nothing saved from my two girls 7 & 5 so have to start all over again with buying things

I'd say do what you're comfortable with. I won't buy anything big yet, but am picking things up here and there that are on clearance. I say big...I did buy an Eddie Bauer pack n play that was clearances for 60% off...I like deals, and I don't like people buying me things. Dreading a baby shower.

Yea I'm one for a bargin so if some things cheap think I may have to buy it.. Im not going mad tho till I have my scan.

Theres just so many nice things.. think al just stick to buying odd packet of wipes .

I'm not into the baby shower thing lol

And diapers... Can't go wrong with diapers.

Yes definitely nappies esp if there on offer!! ha ha

When I was having my girls they wasn't really big then, not really thought about having to be honest... I wont plan one but if friends organise one then I cant really say no..ha

My friends have already volunteered for the task- hey who am I to deny them lol

Aw I'm the same, I'm waiting until after my scan, but I have already looked online at the tandem pram I'll be buying, (my ds will be 19 months when baby is here) so had to plan in advance for the pram ☺️👍😊x

With my 2nd I was buying clothes and toys and all that before I even knew she was for sure a girl. But I just had the gut feeling.. I knew my son was a boy too but some how held off on buying things lol. This time I actually bought a pack n play! LOL so really hoping my gut feeling is right again or I'm going to have to sell it to buy a different one. I've also bought some pacifiers but thats about it.. if we had more room I would start stocking up on diapers and what not.. but I think thats going to have to wait until after christmas because our closets are full of birthday and christmas gifts.. lol

I'm planning on having a diaper party, not a full blown baby shower as I already have one of each, but I do believe that every baby deserves their own celebration/welcome :) I made a small wish list but not really expecting people to bring stuff, definitely wouldn't mind though haha

We have bought some nappies as they were on offer but that's it! We haven't got anything left from my little girl either as we weren't planning on any more children so we have to start again too! There are a good couple of Facebook buy and sell sites locally to me so I'll probs look on there for some bits x

We too have to start all over.. we gave ALL of our baby stuff to my husbands sister, her baby is only 4 months now and they moved out of state last December when she was about 4 months pregnant.. she offered to bring some stuff back when she comes down in October but I told her no. We are only getting minimal stuff though, don't need too much.

I'm desperate to buy mittens & a sleep suit with matching hat :) but I'm gonna hold off til the scan as well

ive seen some lovely things that I would love to buy, every time our local supermarket has their baby events im itching to buy something lol ive only got 4 weeks to wait until my scan lol going be a long month!

I bought stuff for Sophie the day I got my BFP...I was 9DPO lol! I got a little cotton set of white footed pants (trousers) and a little white cotton cardigan. I still have them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"