Too early to not fit in my pants?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I have a pair of pants that have always been a jump and jiggle pair, but at the end of the day I could still zip and button them. This morning I couldn't even attempt to zip it let alone try to button it. So I ended up doing the rubber band trick. My mom says it is too early for me not to fit into my jeans. =\

I neaesarilly! Everton shows at different stages. Last time I still wasn't showing at 18-20 weeks. Whereas some people are huge by then!

Nah. It depends on the bloat. I wouldn't be concerned about her judgment - my level of bloat has varied by pregnancy, and I have never been able to button my jeans past 13 weeks. Even during my "skinny" pregnancy when I had very little bloat, I switched to stretchy waist pants at about 11 weeks along because I couldn't breathe in my jeans! lol... This time, I've been wearing stretchy pants since about 6 weeks along. ugh.

I started using a hair tie to hold my jeans together for about a week now because I can button them it is just super uncomfortable. I definitely think all pregnancies are different though.

Oh Gee, I haven't been able to wear my non-stretch jeans from 5 weeks. I wasn't able to button my stretch jeans from about 5-9 weeks, then the bloat went down and I CAN button them, but I don't it is better with the hairband.

It really depends on your body, your bloat, the fabric composition of your jeans, how high the ride, how sensitive you are to pressure in the area, etc. Lots of factors.

I'm 14 weeks and I've been wearing leggings since around end of nov beginning of December.

Omg ty ladies! I feel so much better. The bloat has been bad since 5w but today was just like nope. I got away with not buttoning my pants last week since I was on vacation but I went back to work this week and figured I should probably not scar these kids for life lol

At six weeks with this pregnancy, I started wearing my maternity jeans or my fat jeans (maternity at home, fat jeans in public).

I've had to up a size in leggings already, and even dug out my (uniform) maternity work trousers and wore them the other night!

Sorry dob's mum but you're wrong. I've been out of my regular jeans for weeks with this bloat :haha:
Currently living in PJ bottoms and leggings lol.

So glad I am not alone. I caved and wore my usual jeans today (not that work cares) and I could zip but not button. I guess I should invest in some mat pants

The funny thing is my mom spent weeks 6-10 saying I can eat whatever I want and gain whatever I want and do whatever I want because I'm pregnant. But maybe the two weeks of laying on her couch all day and eating was like maaaaaybe not that extreme lol. In her defense she did tell me my figure was still nice and my ass got bigger but like in the holy crap your ass was nice before but now it's daaaaaamn girl lol

I'm only 8 weeks, but I gave up my jeans at 6 weeks just because I've been so bloated. Even though I try to drink at least 64oz of water per day, I'm still retaining like a balloon and I can't remember the last decent BM I've had. Thank God for high waist compression leggings!

LOL Dobby your mom sounds like mine. Mine said she didn't show until 6 months so there is no way I would be showing now at 10 weeks. I kept getting frustrated so I sent her a pic this morning and I got back a "wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then a "you need maternity pants!"

Gee thanks mom lol.

Lol oh moms. Love your ticker. I had a Ferrero Roche today st a staff meeting

I'm still in normal pants, but i can't button them comfortably. So I've been using a hair elastic to hold them shut. I don't own any leggings, and I feel like it's too early for my maternity clothes.

I've been in my mat jeans officially for the last few days (9 weeks) , was struggling with a hair and on my regular jeans since 6 weeks!

Omg you made it to 11 weeks before not fitting into your pants? I'm pretty sure by 6 weeks I had moved out of regular pants. I was in maternity pants by 10 weeks. Lol. I hate wearing regular pants anyways so I have a low tolerance fore tight things on my belly, nothing better than these Motherhood maternity pants. They are like legging pants with the belly band. I live in them now.

Fwiw I also have a JLo booty, always have. But it expanded immediately with this pregnancy so now everything is tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->