Too early?

M

Max&Mom

Is it too early to be disciplining my son ?

Both my husband and I have different views on this subject..he was raised with tiny taps on his hand when he did something bad ..I got raised with wooden spoons to the back of the head (not gonna be doing any of it ) :dohh:

But hubby has tried the hand tap and max just laughs at him lol so now I use his bumbo seat in the corner of the room ..he will get 1 warning and if he dose not stop he goes in the corner for 10 sec ..

It seems to work but im thinking now is this too early ? :dohh:

Seems a bit early to me, I don't think Hannah would be able to grasp the concept of time out (but she is a couple of months younger). We tell her no and remove her from what she's doing (though she does usually go back at least one time)....makes for very long days :lol:

Yeah I hear ya max is always up to no good ..but when he goes to time out and then is set free again he wont go back to what he was doing ? so I think he understands but is just stubborn lol

that's good! Hannah goes straight back to whatever she was doing :rofl: Stubborn little thing

I personally just use a firm no to Kaysie Blossom at the minute, she is mostly just exploring her environment and I dont think she has ever been intentionally naughty, and the no is enough to get her to stop if she is doing something she shouldnt.

Yeah when i tell max no he smiles at me and shakes his head side to side lol

Lol he sounds very cheeky bless him. I think it is very personal decision hun, cos not only is everybodies parenting different but also every child (I mean what my was right for my first, doesnt suit my 2nd and 4th children). It does sound like it is working for you guys though hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->