Too early?

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Is it too early to be feeling symptoms, I would have conceived a week ago and been feeling drained, napping, sore head, sicky/icky feeling .. could these be symptoms or is it either in my head or a bug? :blush:

How many DPO are you?

It's hard to say really. Unfortunately it's just a waiting game really but here's hoping for your BFP xx

I've read different things in lots of different places. Some people say they feel things within days and just "know" they're pregnant, whereas others say they don't feel anything until 6 weeks.

My sister in law didn't know until she was 12 weeks pregnant! That's when she started feeling sick and putting on some weight.

I think it's all confirmation bias. My second pregnancy was a total, complete surprise (condom baby) and I didn't particularly notice any symptoms. I tested bc my period was late and symptoms kicked in a few days after my BFP. With my third we were TTC and I had every symptom in the book, lol. But I was also looking for symptoms.

Well we weren't actually trying so don't know if I even ovulated because I messed up taking my pill, took 4 extra last month which changed my last pill date from a sunday to a thursday so i stopped taking them until the sunday (so didn't take it for the 7 days pill break and then 3-4 days on top of that) because out of habit I waited until sunday night like I normally would and we had sex 2 times in the days I hadn't taken anything ... a small chance ... either way we will be happy of course but would like to know soon so I can arrange to take some tests for college and get deadlines for work done if I am before I would leave for mat leave etc ... little bit of OCD over here when it comes to knowing everything about my life :blush:

Well we weren't actually trying so don't know if I even ovulated because I messed up taking my pill, took 4 extra last month which changed my last pill date from a sunday to a thursday so i stopped taking them until the sunday (so didn't take it for the 7 days pill break and then 3-4 days on top of that) because out of habit I waited until sunday night like I normally would and we had sex 2 times in the days I hadn't taken anything ... a small chance ... either way we will be happy of course but would like to know soon so I can arrange to take some tests for college and get deadlines for work done if I am before I would leave for mat leave etc ... little bit of OCD over here when it comes to knowing everything about my life :blush:

I tooooooootally hear you there, I am pretty type A myself ;) Good luck, hon!

Thanks :flower: Everything is going against my pill this month, my pill must be completely noneffective now because
1. I forgot 4 pills in a row right after my period
2. I had the sickness bug
3. I forgot my pill yesterday and ended up taking it 12 hours late
4. I have changed my diet and been drinking more water and eating more fruit and honestly I think I have IBS, ever since changing my diet anything I eat goes right through me :blush: So sorry for tmi but it's been so bad i'm pretty sure it counts as canelling out my pill too.

So weird I have been taking the pill for 5 and a half years and never have had a problem with it and suddenly I have had every problem possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->