Too Early??

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Ive been calculating my ovulation on my calender working out when i am most fertile which was just over a week ago.
My period is ALWAYS on time on the 8th of every month.
yesterday morning i had been having horrible cramps in my lower abodinum with really light watery blood, which is exactly a week before my period is due.
Is this implantation or is it me being body concious?

Then today its like dark dark mahogny brown but watery pink when i wipe.
1 tampon could last me the full day if not 2 days!
This is my 2nd day of spotting and its even lighter next to nothing there and deep deep mohogany brown!
Is this how it was with you?
This is nothing like a period
Im so anxious and impatient

I just nipped out this morning to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx ..

Sorry hun, i dont know but i didnt want to R&R.

FX xx

If your spotting, it's recommended to use a pantyliner instead of a tampon, I just wanted to pass that bit of advice on to you. Have you ever spotted before?

Also, I know it's nail-biting and frustrating, but you really want to wait until your AF is due to test, though with an early response it should technically work within 6 days beforehand (I've always pushed it and test 11-12dpo with them), so about 3 days before you AF is due. Good luck girl.

well if it IS ib, then there probably wouldn't be enough hormone just yet to detect on an hpt... i think i heard (if it is ib) you can test + on an hpt 2-4 days later... GL and i hope this is your BFP!

If your spotting, it's recommended to use a pantyliner instead of a tampon, I just wanted to pass that bit of advice on to you. Have you ever spotted before?

Also, I know it's nail-biting and frustrating, but you really want to wait until your AF is due to test, though with an early response it should technically work within 6 days beforehand (I've always pushed it and test 11-12dpo with them), so about 3 days before you AF is due. Good luck girl.

O right why's that? :wacko:
I only used it for the 1st day wasnt sure if it was a period or not,
It last 2/3days in total, just brown discharge next to nothing.
Are you going through IB too? what are your symptoms?
Im due on weds so going to test agin around then.x

I also heard you shouldnt use a tampon hun.....fingers crossed for you, praying this is your month x

I also heard you shouldnt use a tampon hun.....fingers crossed for you, praying this is your month x

Hows it going with you Lea? x

Hey hun well im two days late, getting some vvvvv faint lines wiv IC but dont trust them. Started spotting again today tho so think the witch is on her way.

Hey hun well im two days late, getting some vvvvv faint lines wiv IC but dont trust them. Started spotting again today tho so think the witch is on her way.

O drat!!!! Is she! Arggh!
Did u get ib? or think u did?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"