Too embarrassing for a title...

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
I need your help as I am freaking out! I just woke up, having a spontaneous Orgasm in my sleep, and then I had severe cramping and back pain for about 5 minutes, JUST like when I wake up getting my period in the middle of the night. I am so freaked out, and cried as I wiped, totally assuming I'd see red. Thank the Lord, I haven't, but Ugh!!! I'm 5w5d. I have been having light brown spotting on and off since my Bfp, which already has me rattled. My betas have been rising nicely first was 718, second was 2663, so RE says brown spotting is just part of most ivf pregnancies and not to worry. Clearly I'm having trouble with that! Any thoughts??

Lol! The spontaneous orgasm thing happened to me once, and it was really early on.

The cramping seems to be normal after an orgasm from what I've read from other ladies on here, and I'm sure the back pain is just part of that :flower:

I had the spontaneous orgasms in my sleep in my first pregnancy. It's caused by more blood flow to that area and the cramping afterwards is quite normal x

I'm so glad I've come across this when I was 5 weeks plus I had a spontaneous orgasm during my sleep it actually woke me I was so embarrassed :( lol glad other woman have experienced it aswel I've only had the one lol xx

I had it with both pregnancies. Not had one so far this time...nor the sex dreams. Actually looking forward to that one, lol :blush:

I am glad I'm not alone!!!! It totally freaked me out. I haven't had any cramping since, so that's good. I feel like there are so many unexpected surprises in this journey. I just want a smooth ride... No roller coaster!! Whew!

No worries.
I'm 5 weeks and it happened to me twice (last one was last night) and both times it was followed by pain/cramping for several minutes.

I'm so glad to hear you say that. I was ready to go to the ER !

Throughout my pregnancy when I had an orgasm I would feel my uterus go hard and accompanied by some cramp/back pain for a minute or two. It's actually kind of fun as you get further along because you can really feel your uterus go hard and then you get to see and feel how big it's getting :winkwink:

Jessesgirl.... I can't wait until I'm to that point!!! Right now, I'm just keeping my legs crossed, hoping this little won't fall out!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->