Too faint for approx 12dpo?

red_head

Reaction score
hey,
Been a long time since I posted - don’t think I’ve been on since my last miscarriage when I was about 17 weeks a year ago. Been waiting for my period to arrive to start ivf, our first round. All systems ready to go. Meds have been ordered.
Just got this. I think I’m about 12dpo. It’s an awful photo but it is very there and very pink, but very faint. I think it’s too faint and another miscarriage? Will be our 5th. Might even just be a chemical? Haven’t been pregnant in a year, can’t believe this is happening now. Will mean cancelling our ivf and possibly losing our funding, as we were eligible on the nhs as it’s been over a year since we’ve been pregnant. I think this will mean we can’t have it, even if we miscarriage again. Been trying to get pregnant for 6 years. I know it’s mad to be upset to see a positive, but I just think it’s too faint? I thought ivf would finally give us our rainbow. Please tell me it’ll be okay, but only if you really think it. Otherwise just wish me luck xx

887DC93E-3644-4E55-A929-EEF61674C0DD.jpeg

Not sure on dates at all. I’m 12 dpo by my app, but I could be anywhere between 9-15dpo really. I’d guess I’m around 10-12. This test was done mid afternoon today with no hold xx

Hi Red, I remember you from when you were pregnant with your little boy, I’m so sorry it’s taken so long to get pregnant again.

I definitely see it, I don’t think it’s too faint for 12dpo. Let me dig up mine from around the same time and post it, it was also quite light and baby is fine now at 18 weeks.

5997117A-B2E2-4547-903B-7529FB94653C.jpeg

I definitely see it but I have no idea how dark lines should be and when. Wishing you all the best, Red! :flow:

It’s definitely not too light for 12dpo it all just depends on when baby implanted and you said yourself you could be as early as 9dpo. Congrats x

Thank you all so much! Sander that picture really reassured me thank you so much for sharing that xx

I definitely see it!! Fingers crossed for you

So many good vibes, well wishes and prayers coming your way, Red!!! I followed your journey and think of you often. I def see that line!!! Xoxox

Hi Red, I remember you and fingers crossed that everything works out for you.

Thanks everyone. Tested again this morning with fmu and it’s fainter than yesterday. I did always get better results in the evening with my last pregnancies but I’m not holding out much hope. I don’t know whether to tell the ivf clinic what’s going on as they were expecting me to be starting tomorrow, and I would quite like to get the ‘products’ as they call them tested as it scares me going ahead with the ivf when we still don’t really know what’s causing the miscarriages as they haven’t said that it’s hubby’s chromosome causing them 100% although they’ve said it’s possible. I just wish we knew what was wrong. Xx

Yesterdays is top (darker now it’s dried), todays is bottom one. Should be anywhere from 10dpo to about 13dpo so it should be darker.

6624CEB9-A399-40E9-B632-DF6A08216087.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->