Too far left? Another curved frer annoyance *AF showed 15dpo, 2 days late

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I'm prefacing this with it is the evening of 6dpo based on temps. I had an abnormally long and strong surgeb(4.5 days) and Oed on the third peak day as opposed to the second like usual. We only DTD O-3.5 and pullout on O. A couple of pics caught the same line and if I look the right way and squint my eyes I think I see something. But this one picture has such a clear line but seems too far off. Had lines like these before and turned out to be false. Thoughts?

The collage is clarity enhanced on top, no edit in middle, and carmined on bottom. In my 18 cycles editing lines I had never seen specks of red when I saw the line. Taken at about 3.5min

But then I also feel like I see a second line in the right spot which makes me trust neither ughhh

Thanks for the input!

Attachments

• IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7058.jpg
    IMG_7058.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7047.jpg
    IMG_7047.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
I see what you're referring too but it's not prominent enough for me to commit to it being a bfp just yet. I hope it's the start for you though. GL Dobby.

Well I definitely see it, can't tell if indent or line from the pic. I find FRER get darker as they sit around, how does it look now? Are you TTC or TTA? Xx

We were ttc on and off. It pretty much destroyed our relationship and me when I lost the twins and didn't fall after. We had decided to not have children, and he was supposed to get a vasectomy weeks ago but didn't with no explanation. We DTD and he didn't glove up, so I started opking and temping. The next time we DTD I had a blazing positive and didn't feel right without telling him so he pulled out. We haven't really talked about it since. Is the complicated non answer lol

Well I hope which ever outcome you are after is the one that happens for you Dobby. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the pull out method doesn't always prevent pregnancy and DTD O-3.5 can very much result in pregnancy also.

My current pregnancy is a result of DTD CD10 and OV 13 or 14. I don't temp but had pains CD14 so possibly O-4.

Dried bfn/indenty so I guess I have my answer. Can't win, take pics at 3m and the test is still developing/false line. Wait until it is fully dry and get an indent. r_r

Attachments

• IMG_7063.jpg
    IMG_7063.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7059.jpg
    IMG_7059.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 36
Ty. I feel a mixture of totally gutted and relieved. It's a weird feeling and I don't like it/know what to do with it.

Oh wait, hang on. You said you're only 6dpo. Plenty of time before you are definitely out.

I know you said you aren't specifically TTC after all that has happened, but I think you are in with as much chance as anyone this month based on Bd timing. I think that get is an indent but you are super early, I personally never had even a squinter till 11dpo. Good luck and I hope whatever the outcome is this month it is ok with you.

Good luck Hun, TTC after loss is certainly hard going. I would urge you not to rush into anything permanent like a vasectomy while you are both still grieving your losses :hugs: my husband mentioned it too after one particularly bad loss. Now several years down the line we know that would have been such a rash and bad decision for us. Sending :hug: hoping this is a BFN if you truly do not want children, but hoping it's a BFP is you do! xx

You are all so sweet. I needed to step away for a day. My bbt dropped .3 today. So either O was off, AF is coming early, it means nothing, or it could be implant. I took a test on a 3 hour hold that wasn't super concentrated but still yellow. The heart was taken at about 3.5m. The collage was taken about 3 hours later. I did up the clarity for the bw and invert (I think I can't remember but maybe not)but the top is not edited

Attachments

• IMG_7162.jpg
    IMG_7162.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7164.jpg
    IMG_7164.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7159.jpg
    IMG_7159.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7121.jpg
    IMG_7121.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
i see the lines Dobby, you're still extremely early, it's possible the dip is an IB dip. good luck x

I see something on those new ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->