Too good to be true!!!!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Well ive started bleeding so i guess its not meant to be!!
Wish ide not said anything to anyone now!
x

:hugs: :hugs: Have you gone to or talked to your doctor babe....Do you know for sure? :hugs: :hugs:

Aww hun, it might just be implant bleeding
Go see docs as soon as :hugs: :hugs:

Sophie babe one of the great things about the support here & other related forums is getting that little support when needed at all different stages of ttc, pregnancy & parenting! x

Bleeding is & can be perfectly normal. How heavy? Colour?

If the bleeding continues & is along side any pain at all please go to A&E without question.

Lots of huggles from me to you hunny :hugs: Thinking of you!

x

aaawww hunny call nhs direct hope is just spotting not heavy bleeding babys dust and glue ur way

Its a pinky red blood not heavy but its there everytime i wipe! Im not in any pain (yet) but im sure its the end! x
thanks for the help girls!

Baby, you cant think that way......you have to be positive. Loads of GLUE!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Suz said:
Baby, you cant think that way......you have to be positive. Loads of GLUE!!!!!
:hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: thanks suz i will try!
xx

[-o< I will keep you in my thoughts.... :hugs:

Sohie,

Bleeding is not the end of anthing!

Tam had a Threatened MC in Week 13 of her PG and she is now 28+ weeks through with a Healthy Baby Boy still growing.

We went to A&E to get our worst fears confirmed or as it turned out not confirmed.

That would be my recommendation. If you call NHS Direct you may be able to be seen earlier.

Clotting is a possible sign of an MC aswell but not a definitive again Tam was bleeding with clots and again all is well!

Don't worry or be pesimistic just go see someone.

Best of luck

:hugs: sophie . As everyone else says it could be normal. Contact NHS direct/midwife/GP I'm sure they could arrange an early scan to put your mind at rest. Take it easy, put your feet up and seek medical advice asap. Truckfuls of babygllue to you.

Babe, as Paul has said I had very heavy bleeding, and huge clots, and I am living proof it is not always bad news.....my GP and Consultant said it is actually VERY common.

Don't give up hope babe, get down to A&E (I hope you are there now) and get some reassurance. I really hope this is a false alarm and little bean is bouncing about regardless....

HUGE hugs babe :hugs: and lots of prayers [-o< x

Hope everything ok babes and just inplantation spotting!!

Love and glue

Imi
xxx

Keep yur chin up Sophie I think everything Paul & Tam said is good advice! Sounds a little like implantation bleeding esspecially pink!

Thinking of you *hugs*

Sophie I'd get checked out just to put your mind at ease :hugs:

Sophie, how are you feeling this morning hun?
In fact i hope you are at A&E or resting loads

Been thinking bout you loads hun
*huggles*

hi everyone! Well the bleeding got worse and i had pain ive been passin clots sorry tmi so i know its all over, im goin docs in morning so will let use know how i get on!
thanks everyone for bein so kind :hugs:

Sophie - Pain?

Sorry babe ... Please go to the hospital!

I am so so sorry hunny :hugs:

I agree with Wobbles sophie please go to the hospital and get checked out NOW! It will but your mind at rest. Babyglue to you. Heres hoping for a positive outcome for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->