Too late for implantation?

Lee82

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the group, I have charted and used ovulation tests for years now with all of my pregnancies. This one has me totally confused as I never got a positive ovulation test however my charting shows a thermal shift 10 days ago. What is confusing to me is the drop at 9dpo as far as I know it is unlikely to implant at that time and if you do it will probably end in a loss anyway due to late implantation any suggestions or advice is helpful.

Hello everyone I am new to the group, I have charted and used ovulation tests for years now with all of my pregnancies. This one has me totally confused as I never got a positive ovulation test however my charting shows a thermal shift 10 days ago. What is confusing to me is the drop at 9dpo as far as I know it is unlikely to implant at that time and if you do it will probably end in a loss anyway due to late implantation any suggestions or advice is helpful.
Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation. Your not out until AF shows!

Thanks Yeah I know that's when it does I'm just worried as I know after 6-7 dpo miscarriages increase and was praying someone else had a late dip and everything turned out ok.

QUOTE=spencerspiece;36570039]
Implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation. Your not out until AF shows![/QUOTE]

From what I have read, 9dpo is the most common day for implantation. So it is by no means a late implantation.

Most common is 6-12 days after ovulation, greater than 13dpo would be late implantation. your not out till AF shows.

Yeah, 6-7 is actually on the early end of the implantation spectrum 'norm', so...no worries. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"