Too late to breastfeed/pump @ 3wks?

Annunakian

Mom of two
Reaction score
I posted this in BabyClub but they said I might get better responses here..

I've been having issues with my LO feeding on formula and today I noticed I was still leaking, but it wasn't just the clear stuff it was the milk color and I felt a sudden rush of guilt felt like I was wasting perfectly good milk. My LO is 3 weeks old and has been on the bottle since birth, would she latch this late or take to breast milk if I pumped? I won't have money for a pump for a day or so but breast feeding feels so weird to me so I'd like to pump rather than feed but I'm afraid if I wait I will dry up and loose my chance.. advice.. anyone? Please don't flame. :(

Some ladies are able to relactate and bf so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Bf would be good to try, but if you don't want to (none of my business why you don't) you could try exclusive expressing, though that is a difficult route to take. Good luck.

https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/135217-get-your-own-personal-bnb-champion-one-one-support-here.html

Go to the website above and contact the women who have experience with re lactation. It's definitely possible! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->