Too many pregnancies!!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Ok, so I am most probably over thinking this....BUT....I am WTT till march/april and have worked out that at my school ( I am a teacher) there are 8 teachers either TTC or WTT.....that leaves 3 that aren't.... and one that is already pregnant.

This could be an unmitigated disaster for the school and the children. I am feeling guilty already for planning to TTC. Really don't want to annoy management or let the children down!!! I also feel like as I am only 23 I should let the older women who are already TTC do it first.....

Am I being silly or have a I got a point? :shrug::shrug:

You do have a point. If you're all off on maternity leave what teachers will be left?!! haha

Honestly though, that isn't your problem. Work will go on and the world will keep turning. There's no rules against having babies!

I agree, it isn't your problem, although I understand you care about the kids, as crayon said, the world keeps turning, they will cope. You should ttc when you want and when it's right for you personally in your life. There's always substitute teachers and children are very adaptable aren't they?

Thanks guys, to be honest I think if I have to wait any longer my teaching will be atrocious anyway because I can't think of anything else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->