Too many vitamins?

Kwee

Reaction score
So I'm taking a daily vitamin (2 pills daily), prenatal vitamin, B6 and Mucinex. I just found out about baby aspirin so I'm going to start taking that and I ordered my Fertilaid for myself and my boyfriend. Is this too many vitamins/supplements?

It sounds like a lot. I heard that fertilaid is a really good product. Have you been TTC for a while? Do you know if your body produce a good amount of EWCM? If it does, then taking mucinex won't do much for you. From what I've read, a good amount of EWCM should wet your panties.

Maybe forgo the daily vitamins for now. Keep all of the others until you have fertilaid. Then, stop taking those as soon as you start taking fertilaid. Too much of something is never a good thing. Also, be careful with prenatal. I experienced symptoms similar to early pregnancy with it. Queasy, loss of appetite, heightened sense of smell, and metallic taste in my mouth.

Are you going to try BBT, OPK, monitoring your cervix & CM?

It sounds like a lot. I heard that fertilaid is a really good product. Have you been TTC for a while? Do you know if your body produce a good amount of EWCM? If it does, then taking mucinex won't do much for you. From what I've read, a good amount of EWCM should wet your panties.

Maybe forgo the daily vitamins for now. Keep all of the others until you have fertilaid. Then, stop taking those as soon as you start taking fertilaid. Too much of something is never a good thing. Also, be careful with prenatal. I experienced symptoms similar to early pregnancy with it. Queasy, loss of appetite, heightened sense of smell, and metallic taste in my mouth.

Are you going to try BBT, OPK, monitoring your cervix & CM?

I've been TTC for over a year now, but I've only just started charting and using opks. Before I just used the calender method but as you can see it hasn't worked well for me. I don't get much EWCM and sometimes I don't get it at all, so that's why I started the Mucinex. And I don't know how to check my cervix, like what the feel for or where it even is! Embarrassing, I know. But thank you, I think Fertilaid will be the perfect supplement for me, I'm hoping.

I've heard that fertilaid can help you with mucus production also. Plus it should also contains all the vitamins needed for conception, right? :)

Have you have a chat with your OB yet since you've been trying over 1 year?

Cervix is hard to find for sure. It took me 4 days to figure it out. After your period & closer to ovulation time, your cervix is pretty high so you have to reach higher. Give it a try. It's a good way to figure out your ovulation time.

I've heard that fertilaid can help you with mucus production also. Plus it should also contains all the vitamins needed for conception, right? :)

Have you have a chat with your OB yet since you've been trying over 1 year?

Cervix is hard to find for sure. It took me 4 days to figure it out. After your period & closer to ovulation time, your cervix is pretty high so you have to reach higher. Give it a try. It's a good way to figure out your ovulation time.

No, I haven't yet. I didn't try as hard as I could so I'm trying a little harder for a few months before I talk to my doctor.

Really? Wow. I guess I'll keep at it and try to figure it out, thanks!

Totally give it a try. I usually sit on the toilet to do it. Make sure you wash your hand & trimmed your nails. Also, make sure you empty your bowel first. While you are in there, you can also check your CM. just keep reaching until you find something that feel like a bump as big as a raisin. Can be a bit bigger. Sometimes you have to move your finger around to find it.

If you add the baby aspirin make sure you only use it from O to AF or 14 weeks pregnancy. It can cause heavier periods and midcycle spotting...happened to me last month.

Totally give it a try. I usually sit on the toilet to do it. Make sure you wash your hand & trimmed your nails. Also, make sure you empty your bowel first. While you are in there, you can also check your CM. just keep reaching until you find something that feel like a bump as big as a raisin. Can be a bit bigger. Sometimes you have to move your finger around to find it.

Thanks so much! At least now I know what to feel for. Before I was going in blind.

If you add the baby aspirin make sure you only use it from O to AF or 14 weeks pregnancy. It can cause heavier periods and midcycle spotting...happened to me last month.

Oh wow, thanks for telling me! I don't want all that:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->