Too many vowels!

fayeberton

Reaction score
Just wanted to know your thoughts about this name. We're set on Esme for a little girl and our surname starts with an E so we wanted a middle name to counteract all the E's we're torn between Esme Ivy (my nans name) or Esme Grace.

Just concerned Esme Ivy Everton is too many vowels......

Opinions please!

Way too many vowels for me. Esme is a beautiful name.

Esme Grace Everton
Esme Rose Everton
Esme Charlotte Everton
Esme Catherine Everton

I love Esme :)

Could you give her a second second name to break up the vowels?
Like Esme Ivy Grace Everton?

Our first choice for girls name is Aoife Marya Noelle.. All Aoife needs is a U and we'd be sorted :blush: but i think its really pretty. And i think Esme Ivy Everton is pretty too. The first thing i noticed is Esme and Ivy have very similar ending sounds (at least in my accent.) Good luck! :)

Our boys names are either Oscar Edward Andrews or Isaac Edward Andrews, all vowels but I don't care! If you want it, have it!

I think Esme Ivy Grace sounds amazing - but I am biased :blush:

I love both of the names you have chosen - Ivy is on our shortlist too - but I think Esme Grace has a nicer rhythm to it out of the two.

my girls first names are all about vowels.

I have Ava, Isla and Alisha. My next girl will Esme Isabella Ivy.

I love your name. If you like it then stick with it.

XX

I actually think it's fine, because it's not often that all her names will be used/said at the same time.

I also LOVE the suggestion of Esme Ivy Grace Everton!

x

50% of my girl's full name will be vowels and I don't see it as being a problem :shrug: I think your girls name is lovely! :thumbup:

The name you picked flows beautifully. I also like Esme Grace a LOT. Esme is one of my favorites...

And my daughter's first and middle and last includes 17 letters and 8 are vowels. Her first name is 60% vowels and her middle name is 50% vowels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->