• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Too much baking! Help

AllIWant

Reaction score
Hi everyone

It's been a long while since I've posted on here =S. I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby and have recently been diagnosed with antenatal depression and an anxiety disorder. Anyway, long story short, in an effort to keep myself busy and distracted in the last while I've developed a bit of a hobby of baking (weird, since I do not enjoy cooking at all!) Turns out I'm not that bad at it, but neither my hubby nor I have much of a sweet tooth. Out of a batch of baking I tend to just have one to try, and the rest of them end up going to waste, but the thing is it's something I've found I get enjoyment out of which is really important for me at the moment.

But what do I do with all the baking????? We've literally got baking coming out of our ears. Over here the council regulations means I cant sell it at markets or anything unless I prepare it in a proper commercial grade kitchen, even if it's to raise money for charity. I've given as much of it away to friends and family as they can eat. I've even thought of donating it to the local city mission, foodbank or similar but I can't do that again because it's not prepared in a commercial kitchen!!

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can put my new found hobby to good use (preferably something that's going to be baby-friendly as well for when little one comes along?!?)

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"