Too much cm???? (tmi)

wanabeamama

Reaction score
Hey ladies, im due to ov today and sorry about the tmi but i have soooo much cm that i need a liner :/ i was wondering is it possible to have too much cm?????

I have never heard of too much CM. I would think it would be a good thing so that the :spermy: can get where they need to be. Good luck!

Thank you, thought that but i was worried the little :spermy: would come out with it :/ i guess i will have to stay lying down for a little while after lol
good luck to you too lots of :dust:

Thanks have you tried softcups? I use them after DTD and it keeps the :spermy: in. I have only used them one cycle but they have good reviews on getting a BFP! :dust: to you too!

oohhhh i never thought of using them for that do boots sell them?? X

I got mine at walgreens. I don't know if boots does, but this might help! https://www.softcup.com/store-locator

thank you i think ill have to get them for next cycle tho i was supposed to ov today i started testing yesterday cd10 and got a line but not as dark as guide line then i tested today expecting a positive and got a very faint line :( i dont know whats going on sooo confused and only bd on friday :( so i may have missed my chance this month :( x

I don't think there's such a thing as too much CM!! The more, the better, the happier the :spermy: haha!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->