Too much CM

momwithbabies

Mom of Two
Reaction score
Anyone have too much mucus during their fertile time? I didn’t think mine was too bad, but DH has a difficult time finishing because of the lack of friction. Add this to the bunch of fertility issues.

If you’ve experienced this, are there any supplements to help or maybe I should try wiping if off during sex? I know this conversation is totally unappealing, but oh the joys of TTC.

Thank you!

Although not pleasant you wouldn’t want to be without all that fertile CM :) try BD with a pillow under your bum lying on a flat surface no pillows under your head it kinda angles it down there also heel be able to get in deeper! Also try doggy because that can cause more friction :) haha good luck hun don’t wipe away that fertile cm

Antihistamines can dry out mucous, you could try that and if it's too much so them.

Although not pleasant you wouldn’t want to be without all that fertile CM :) try BD with a pillow under your bum lying on a flat surface no pillows under your head it kinda angles it down there also heel be able to get in deeper! Also try doggy because that can cause more friction :) haha good luck hun don’t wipe away that fertile cm

I’ll have to try that with the pillow. We do doggy style already, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I can’t believe I just typed that, lol.

Probably depends on which you use. I avoided taking mine when TTC, I took cetirizine daily. Something like benadryl (diphenhydramine) may not need to be used every day and you could just take for a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->