Too much information!? Help! :)

TTC Rachel

Mummy And Wife To Be :-)
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit graphic ladies.. but its gotta be asked! Im a little concerned because everytime i eat... im not having morning sickness... im having very VERY loose BM's! I've been about 5 times now today :-\ I'm hardly eating big meals anyway cos im feeling very full all the time, just picking at things, for instance ive just sat and ate a bowl of boiled new potatoes for my tea because its all i really felt like.. couldnt stomach much else.. no vomiting just the runs :blush: Im just concerned i wont be getting the full nutrients and vitamins into my body or the right calories.

Help please :)

xxx

I too have major diarahea with my pregnancies. I have a very healthy 2yr old and am 10w pregnant (so far healthy). I usually go within 30 minutes of eating - and yes very very loose. I read that many women have constipation - but not me. I believe everyones body responds to the hormones differently. If it is of concern, I would speak to your OB for reassurance.

Are you taking prenantal vitamins with DHA supplements? I found that gives you the vitamins and minerals needed to maintain healthy pregancies and also have found that it slows down my over active back side.

i get that in early pregnancy too, everytime, it does get better, esp the more you eat, things like fiber etc.

You will be getting more nutrients with lose bowels than if you were upchucking as the food is passing through you. However you absorb water through your colon so you'll need to replenish that if they are very lose.

Thanks for the replies. Thats what i thought i should be soaking up the vital vits, far better than vomming! I was constipated all last week then this happens past two days lol, i bet next week ill be bunged up again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->