Too much movement

augustbaby09

Reaction score
Since 15 weeks ive felt baby move everyday without fail and last few weeks have had the larger kicks , seen belly move etc.

When i don't feel baby for few hours i panick - however for few days now she has been moving loads and my stomach has been jumping so much.Its so reassuring but i then worry sometimes and think is something wrong is she distressed - is that the reason why she is moving. :cry:

I do love the movement and this weekend ive been a bit achey - not in pain just feeling bit uncomfortable and few twinges/dull aches yet she's been moving so much - and i feel silly as iam worried about the small aches (altho probably growing pains) yet i feel reassured by so many movements but can't help but think maybe its because sometihing is wrong as ive had regular movements but not quite so many strong ones , that much in a day.

Since 15 weeks ive felt baby move everyday without fail and last few weeks have had the larger kicks , seen belly move etc.

When i don't feel baby for few hours i panick - however for few days now she has been moving loads and my stomach has been jumping so much.Its so reassuring but i then worry sometimes and think is something wrong is she distressed - is that the reason why she is moving. :cry:

I do love the movement and this weekend ive been a bit achey - not in pain just feeling bit uncomfortable and few twinges/dull aches yet she's been moving so much - and i feel silly as iam worried about the small aches (altho probably growing pains) yet i feel reassured by so many movements but can't help but think maybe its because sometihing is wrong as ive had regular movements but not quite so many strong ones , that much in a day.

Don't panic, movement is good!!:hugs:

This time around I got my first flutterings at just nine and a half weeks and huge massive kicks from week 14......I get them all the time and the sickness has kicked in due to the activeness, imo!!!

I also get pains and aches but since having my 20 week scan earlier this week, this is understandable as my baby is lying bum facing my facing my belly, head to my right side, feet to my left and well, the constant pains on my left side low down are obviously my LO giving me a good old kicking!!

Remember an active baby is a healthy baby!

yep same as lisalovesbean said. and try not to worry if you dont feel LO for a couple days, easier said than done i known but they def make up for it!

Don't panic, movement is good!!:hugs:

This time around I got my first flutterings at just nine and a half weeks and huge massive kicks from week 14......I get them all the time and the sickness has kicked in due to the activeness, imo!!!

I also get pains and aches but since having my 20 week scan earlier this week, this is understandable as my baby is lying bum facing my facing my belly, head to my right side, feet to my left and well, the constant pains on my left side low down are obviously my LO giving me a good old kicking!!

Remember an active baby is a healthy baby!

Yeh ive had everyday its just when there is slight discomfort accomapnied by more then usual movement i panic. There again deep down i know movement is less worrying then none. Thank you

XX

yep same as lisalovesbean said. and try not to worry if you dont feel LO for a couple days, easier said than done i known but they def make up for it!

Thanks - Yes ive been lucky enough to feel her everyday just funny i panic when there less movement and then worry when there is loads of movement. :blush:

My little man hardly ever stops, its totally normal and he is perfectly alright, as for the pains thats stretching and growing, the weight of the baby will cause pain as well, I have had pain under my bump since week 24. I brought a maternity support belt and its great. Take care :hugs: XX

I have had those thoughts too, but just think it is normal for the baby to kick. That is what they want to do when they are awake. I get scared when I am not feeling a ton of movement either. I have noticed in the past week that the baby seems to be on some kind of sleep schedule. I keep waking up at night with major kicking. Then all day the baby is sleeping and then waked up again around 5pm-8pm. I hope this doesn't mean the baby is going to be keeping me up all night when the baby is here.

Hi, Its great that the baby is moving so much for you. Sounds too me like the pains could be stretching pains xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->