Too scared to find out.

BabyLuv88

mother of 2
Reaction score
Ok so im 15 weeks and i really wanna know if its a boy or girl but i really dont wanna be disappointed. I already have 3 girls and pregnant with number 4. I just really want a boy. Is it true that maybe some people cant make boys or girls ??? Is that possible

I think that for most people it's a 50/50 shot. However, I have heard something about some women having a more acidic or alkaline "environment" which could have an effect on which sperm survive. Can't remember all the details.

Good luck mama

You don't control the gender. Your male partner does. So it's all 50/50. Every time. No matter what sort of voodoo you think you can use to change it... It's always luck of the draw. I have two boys and so badly want a third that I have decided to not find out what we are having this time. I'm afraid I'll be disappointed and disconnect with the pregnancy. I've voiced my issues to my hubby and he's agreed that should we find out the baby is a girl, as horrible as this sounds, that he will request that we have no visitors at the hospital so that I can process and work through my emotions before all the excitement about baby happens. Not that I will love any gender any less, but my heart set on a boy again, I feel like I'll need time to greave the idea of having all boys.

I think that for most people it's a 50/50 shot. However, I have heard something about some women having a more acidic or alkaline "environment" which could have an effect on which sperm survive. Can't remember all the details.

Good luck mama
Ive heared of that but i didnt know if that was true

What Kerry said!

Also some men are born with genes that make their x or y percentage higher than the 50%, also some women are genetically wired to have their eggs fertilized by either an x or y sperm.

However sometimes it's just pure luck!

I just find people who have both gender are so lucky!!! im so jealous but cant do anything bout it :(

I just find people who have both gender are so lucky!!! im so jealous but cant do anything bout it :(

I've given up hope of having both genders as I currently have 3 boys. In a way though I'm glad I've got 3 of the same as already when they play together it's so cute, I'm not sure it would be quite the same if they were boys and girls

I've given up hope of having both genders as I currently have 3 boys. In a way though I'm glad I've got 3 of the same as already when they play together it's so cute, I'm not sure it would be quite the same if they were boys and girls

I said the same if I was to have a girl And a boy I would of them wanted to have another of each so they had a brother and sister x

The population of the world is so close to 50/50 (i think it's something like 52% male) that if there is something that skews certain people's chances of conceiving a boy or a girl it is extremely uncommon! Otherwise there would be a significant shift in the number of boys or girls being born. Unfortunately it is like a coin toss, and if 100 women flipped a coin 4 times, some of them would get 4 heads.

I hope you get your boy, i do know how you feel! :hugs:

My mum had 3 girls then my brother and another girl after him. I have 3 boys and pregnant now with a girl.
I hope you get your boy x

Thanks i really hope so... Because i think this is my last. Im only 27 but 4 is enough

Tomorrow is my gender scan . I hope i can go through with it

Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Please try to update us when you feel up to it - I feel so nervous for you, I hope your feeling relatively calm x x

I went and the cord was between the legs but she gave me free ultrasound after 2 days... I was so nervous and there it goes again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->