Too scared to find out.

I really wanted and still want a boy but hubby is soo supportive so its becoming easier. The only problem is everyone expected me to have a boy and i just feel like i disappointed everyone.

I'm sure that's not even close to the case! This little girl is part of your family, and honestly no one else really matters, so as long as you and your hubby are there for each other, this little girl will be so loved and no one will care boy or girl once she's arrived. I'm glad you are taking things in stride!

I really wanted and still want a boy but hubby is soo supportive so its becoming easier. The only problem is everyone expected me to have a boy and i just feel like i disappointed everyone.

That's my biggest problem too I completely understand, I don't even think it's that I desperately want a girl, it's that everyone else around me acts so disappointed each time that we have another boy. It really shouldn't matter should it xx

another princess to love! i'm sorry hun, i understand gender disappointment and how much you wanted your little boy. but great you are being positive about your 4th little princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->