Too scared to test again...

AngelSerenity

Mum and nervously PARL
Reaction score
Hi I'm on cd35 and there seems to be no sign of af. I have PCOS but my cycles have regulated well over the past 18months to around 28-34 days (very rarely any longer).

We had a wee miracle in Sept 09 but lost it early Dec. With that pregnancy when my af was due I had a few spots fresh blood but just thought it was a weird af due to my PCOS. Anyway 12 days later I was feeling really emotional and off so did a test and got my bfp. I was able to last this long as I was away in India on a mad challenge so getting a bfp then was the furthest thing from my mind :laugh2:

I had a couple spots blood this cycle on cd30 and tested on cd31 and got a bfn :-(. But af still ain't here and I've loads of creamy cm and boobs (mainly nipples :blush:) have been feeling really sensitive and stingy for the past week. I've also been nauseous but think its nerves and more psychological lol.

I know my af is probably just playing games and is on its way, why do our bodies like keeping us in suspense lol, but still I am clinging to a wee hope.

In a nutshell I'm too scared to test again to find out as the first test done on cd31 is probably true, I'm going to try and leave it until the end of this week when I'll be around cd40 and if no sign will test then?

But how do I get to the weekend? Just wondering how you all cope in the waiting time as it seems to take over my life now every cycle and I get little done!

It's so annoying isn't it - goddam bodies!! Do you know when you ov'd? you should be able to test 15 dpo - especially with an ultra sensitive test.

Fxd for you :)

hx

It's so annoying isn't it - goddam bodies!! Do you know when you ov'd? you should be able to test 15 dpo - especially with an ultra sensitive test.

Fxd for you :)

hx

Hi think I ovulated cd17, +opk cd15 and temp dip cd17, FertilityFriend has it now marked as cd17. Temps are remaining high as well and triphasic. FF has a funny mark on my chart for tomorrow, I think meaning I could test then lol.

Oh think I'm going to cave and do a test tomorrow but so scared lol.

And such a silly point, I'm meant to be getting a tattoo on Wednesday but obviously will not want to if I do get a bfp, I wouldnt want to take any risks at all if it was good news. So I really should find out before then...

I would too - good luck Angel hx

Well I think I've had an anovulatory cycle :sad2: Had slight spotting on CD36 (Tues) and CD37 and a very very light flow (hardly worth mentioning flow lol) for about an hour yesterday. Nothing today yet and my temperatures haven't dipped apart from 0.1oC on CD36 and are back to what they were in luteal phase; high and still in the triphasic level again. Is it possible to have a luteal phase over 20 days? According to FF I had a LH surge and temp drop indicating possible ovulation on CD17 and I only got spotting 20 days later. I thought a luteal phase had a max length of 16 days so see this also as an indicator of an anovualtory cycle?

I'm more disappoined at probably not ovulating than not being pregnant, I've done everything I can to decrease the symptoms of PCOS through diet, exercise, herbal remedies, remaining relaxed etc but I suppose this is a reality check that it really is still such a misunderstood/untreatable condition and not to pin my hopes onto things :growlmad: Really does convince me that my last pregnancy was a fluke as was so close to my Clomid treatment finishing (second cycle after finishing plus natural methods). Oh well...

Sorry girls, just needed to vent, feeling down and confused :wacko: It's a real shame you can't buy tests to tell if you have ovulated eh? I even feel like asking my GP why they can't continue 21day blood tests for me to tell, like they did when I was on the Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->