too scared to test

clarkie_TTC

expecting our 1st!!!!
Reaction score
k :witch: was due mon/tues - still no show but am too scared to test:hissy:

:hugs: just wanted to give you some courage !! got any symptoms ?
You must be a very strong person ,i cant believe you still haven't tested!! there is no way i could of ever waited that long.....
hope u get that :bfp: !!!! :dust:

me neither im going mad 7dpo!!!!! hope you get a :bfp: :) and .....TEST!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

nicky x.x.x

I too am terrifed of testing since the last six months the :witch: has decided to play games on me and be all over the place and every month I think I'm late and get a huge ugly :bfn:
Have you been feeling anything different?? Heres my advice that I should probably listen to myself...Either way you have to find out somehow so you could test, which by now you should get a really clear result, you can relax your mind because if your like me the tww makes me insane and obssessive and I just cant wait until its over. Any answer is better than no answer maybe, maybe not thats a toughie??? With ttc and pregnancy its always a50/50 chance and a huge guessing game, really goes to show how much control we actually dont have over the whole process. Well whatever you decide to do know that I am right there with you about being scared and I hope you get your :bfp: so here is tons and tons of :dust: for ya!!! Good luck!!!

Gosh I dont know how ur holding out. :test::test::test:
Fingers crossed :dust::dust::dust:

Let us know hun :hug:

I know just how you feel! I like to avoid testing, because at least until I see that :bfn:, I can tell myself that I just might be pg after all! But who knows....maybe it'll be a :bfp: this time!

Sending :dust: your way!

k girls tested last night and got a BFN - still no AF - going to wait a few days and see what happens x

still might be to early to detect so just wait a lttle longer and fingers crossed 4 u x

Good luck! I know how you feel because I was scared too, but I did have a few symptoms to encourage me, along with some very supportive ladies on here!! Good luck to you. I hope you get your answer soon xxx

morning hunni ... iam with you 100% ... my hands have gone all clammy carnt believe its test time already .. this week seems to have gone quick.... ive got everything crossed for the :bfp: and sending bucket loads of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

good luck hun :hugs:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back