too scared to test

kitty_kat

Reaction score
hi everyone i am 3 days away from :witch: coming but have ben experiencing quite a few symptoms lat night was the first timei have been physically sick tho and i was at 12 pm i just woke up and needed to be sick. I am so scared of doing a test incase its :bfn: and im also not sure when to do it should i wait three days even with preg tests that can detect 4 days before :witch: comes?

do one but if its neg do another one in a few days! u know u wana...!

and good luck!

I agree test,test,test!!!!:rofl: You wont know untill you do. Fingers crossed.:hugs:

i hope its a :bfp: for you hun ...i too so want it to be the month this month iam dreading d day and it been a :bfn: good luck and fingers crossed for you :D

Hi i done a test and i am sure i seen a very faint positive will retest in a few days just to make sure or my first morning one as i think i done it a bit to late hoping hoping just hope i aint wshing too much will let you all know 2 morrow or in the next few days :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hmmm

I personally would try and wait till AF is due but then temptation could get in the way.

Fingers crossed you get that :bfp:

Ahhhh that is soo exciting!!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

oh finger's x'd hun hope it gets darker soon hun

I would have said dont test until at least af is due, but you already have :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->