Took a FRER 3 days before period is due

TaylorAnn

Reaction score
My period is due on the 27th, and I stupidly used my last FRER because I have been having so many symptoms. I thought for sure it would show up a positive by now if I actually am pregnant but it was negative :(

Just wondering if anyone has done this and still ended up with a BFP? I've just been having so many symptoms - bouts of mild nausea, my boobs are a little sore and feel bigger and I have been having very mild niggly cramps for the past 4 days. Last night and this morning I had the tiniest little bit of blood in my CM - I only noticed it coz I checked my cervix and when I wiped my finger on some toilet paper it was a very very light pink. Now that I have had the BFN, all I can think is that it is AF starting to show.

I really really hope that the blood was from an implantation bleed and that the test was a false negative, but I can't help but lose hope because FRER's are supposed to be so sensitive and I see so many people getting faint positives on them at 9-10-11dpo, and I should be about 11dpo today and nothing :cry:

You never know until your period shows up Hun. Good luck xx

Thanks Louise :) I really hope it's just too early. I've had some very bright red spotting tonight... I can't remember ever having such bright red bleeding before a period before, normally it starts off brown... Fingers crossed it's implantation! xx

It could very well be implantation spotting! It generally happens between 6 and 12dpo so it sounds promising hun :) fx you get your bfp soon.

Also if it was implantation bleeding hun then a hpt wouldn't pick it up for a few days on average really. xx

Thanks for all the encouragement girls, but my period started tonight :( I know I haven't been trying as long as some people, but it's still so disappointing. Especially because I have been having so many symptoms. I ordered a basal thermometer today so I can start charting next month and will most likely order some OPK's as well so I can start to pin point exactly when I am ovulating, coz right now I am not too sure and I'm worried I'm missing my egg xx

I just wanted to add, if that ever happens to you again, those FRER's don't always give you a positive even if you are, early as it claims. It has happened to me before. I suggest testing everyday after you have missed your period. The internet cheapies are usually very sensitive but every woman is different. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->