took apart digi, plus opk test.

IamSoBlessed

Reaction score
I realize that digital tests probably work a bit differently than regular lined tests... But thought I would ask in case others have done this. I am 11 dpo, feeling pregnant. I took a digital clear blue and it came back a bfn. I took it apart just to see how it works, and I saw a few different lines. I am wondering if the super light line on the strip by itself could mean an early positive? Or is it always there? I saw a positive test taken apart on a youtube channel, and that same line was darker.

I also took an oppk, just to see. And the last few days it has been blank, then barely there, and then today... I get this.

What are your thoughts? Possibly pregnant?

Attachments

• 20150522_112720-1.jpg
    20150522_112720-1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 29
There are always lines on the digis. As for your OPK sometimes they turn positive when you get close to your period. Take a FRER and see what you get. Good luck!

Thank you! Seems like the opk's can be positive for so much! Lol ovulation, early pregnancy, and periods! Oh man, I promised my hubby I wouldn't take my last frer until I miss my cycle. Lol I hope a bfp shows up soon! Thanks so much, Ashley!

A digital always picks up lh as well as hcg. Pulling a digital apart has caught me out a few times.

Thank you! Seems like the opk's can be positive for so much! Lol ovulation, early pregnancy, and periods! Oh man, I promised my hubby I wouldn't take my last frer until I miss my cycle. Lol I hope a bfp shows up soon! Thanks so much, Ashley!

You're welcome!

My opks were stark white negative until 13/14 dpo then BOOM! Positive within literally one day! As to the digi I honestly have never used one of those so I have no idea what they even look like when torn apart.

Thank you for your experience! I can't wait to find out what the next few days hold! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!

I used the digi ones but im not a fan of them for opk or pregnancy. Good ole tests are best

Thank you! How do you feel about the wondfo tests? I have been using those and getting stark white results, and wondering if I should get a different test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->