Took last pill today, wtt December.

I would be going straight to the emergency room!!

Good luck Nikoru xx

Choc, opks are very tricky, I think unless you test twice a day you might miss your surge completly too.

I was hoping not to have to test twice a day as it's not easy at work! Oh well I'll see what happens.

I did an opk at 2pm today as I'm not at work today, and I got a line. It's not positive yet but I'm just glad something was happening on the stick as nothing was showing up before!

Got seen by the doctor yesterday after more bleeding an pain but to my surprise it was still there. They could see a gestational sac that was measuring the correct size and yolk sac but nothing else. They said it is probably too early to see the fetus yet so I should come back on Friday. They said it could go either way though and to come back if I get any more bleeding.

Just need to keep fingers crossed they can find the little one at my next scan.

Fingers crossed for u. Would love an update on Friday. Good luck

Fingers crossed for u. Would love an update on Friday. Good luck

Yes I will give an update on Friday either way. So far I started getting more pain again today and a tiny tiny amount of brown spotting, not even enough to show on a pad, just when I go to the toilet and wipe but I wonder if it could just be from the ultrasound yesterday and actually just be a little blood from my vagina but then again it doesn't really feel that sore. I don't know what to think. Just all over the shop at the moment.

I have you in my thoughts Nikoru. My sister had some bleeding like that with her first pregnancy and she had a healthy baby boy. Keep us updated!

Not sure if I updated you all but AF came back with a vengeance but she left Saturday. According to FF I should be O starting Friday.

Oh and we are under contract for our first home!

Great news about the house MrsHudson! Good luck with O time!

Nikoru0111 I'm thinking of you xx

Started bleeding a lot last night with clots and everything. Was in lots of pain as well. Pretty sure it's over now. I'm going back to the hospital today because they said to come back if there was more bleeding. I'm just hoping they can give me some pain killers.

H nikoru0111 I'm so Sori your having to go through this not knowing what is going on. Hope they give you some pain relief soon

Aww Nikoru I'm sorry :hugs:
Keep us updated and I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry Nikoru, It must be very hard.. I hope your husband is being a good support and that you'll be well soon :(

Hope you feel better soon Nikoru0111 x

So roller coaster of events. Turns out the sac is still there...and there is another one present too. The other one is much much smaller but both if the foetuses are measuring about the same size and about the right size for how far along I am. No heartbeat detected yet though. There is a big blood clot surrounding the smaller sac as well. The doctor tried to schedule a d&c there and then but I'm was only 5w6 days yesterday and I thought that it is often too early to see a heartbeat then anyway. I asked if I could wait a week. She wants to see me again on this coming Friday.

So I'm up and down like a yoyo. Just terrified at the moment.

Oh gosh! That would be super hard. Good luck with it all :flower:

Yes there is still hope. So does that mean there's twins?
I so hope it all works out for you! I've been thinking about you all night.

Well if they can find some heartbeats tomorrow then yeah, I could be having twins. But yeah, I did get pregnant with twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->