Took my last clomid, now what...

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
So I took my last clomid on Friday and today is CD9. I took 50mg from 2-6, when do u expect I wil ovulate and when is best to BD? I really want this to work n soon!!

Hi music. I'm on day 2 of clomid. I'm going in for a scan on cd12 so they can check it worked ( also to check I haven't overstimulated with too many eggs being formed), they'll also be able to tell when I'm due to ovulate. Are you not getting monitored for your first cycle?
If not i was told to bd very other day from cd 10-18 (I'm taking clomid cd2-6 same as you) as a rough guide.
Hope that helps, and good luck!

I did clomid 50mg days 2-6 when i got my bfp.
I started opks on cd12 and ovulated cd17. We dtd every other day..etc...then we dtd 3 days in a row when i got my +opk on cd16.
Hope that helps. Now go have lots of sex :) lol xxx

Haha did u have any side effects at all? I'm worried as I've not felt anything. I have been feeling a stitch type pain down there for a split second then it goes but I don't know if its inn my head...

I didnt get any side effects from clomid and i didnt have any symptoms of pregnancy except for a missed period.
Xxx

Ur bloods actually have to b done at 7DPO as not everyone O's on CD14. Sometimes on clomid u will O later, for example I normally O on CD14 but with clomid I O'd on CD18-19

I'm on my last pill today, no side effects as yet. Have also bought "fertility gel"which I think is the same as preseed that everyone talks of, every little helps I guess! Now just waiting for my scan to see if I've any follicles...roll on wednesday!

I took 50mg of clomid days 5-9. I was told to bd days 12,14,and 16. I bd a bunch around day 16. I ovulated on cd 19. I'm 4dpo at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->