Tooth breaking through gums? Pls help!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by SRTBaby, Apr 5, 2011.

1. SRTBaby

SRTBaby Well-Known Member

I noticed on Saturday that LO's tooth was oking out of his gums, we are now on the 4th day of a miserable baby and i don't know what to do beyond Tylenol and anbesol, he won't allow me to go near his mouth.

Question is, how long will it take before the tooth comes out and pain stops?

2. MrsGlitz

MrsGlitz Proud Mummy of 1

It seems to vary. Harry's first four teeth he barely noticed. But since Thursday he's been pretty miserable until today but 3 teeth broke through on Sunday and one yesterday.

Apart from alternating paracetomal and ibuprofen plus anbesol and lots and lots of cuddles, I don't think there is a lot else we can do.

3. MrsGlitz

MrsGlitz Proud Mummy of 1

It seems to vary. Harry's first four teeth he barely noticed. But since Thursday he's been pretty miserable until today but 3 teeth broke through on Sunday and one yesterday.

Apart from alternating paracetomal and ibuprofen plus anbesol and lots and lots of cuddles, I don't think there is a lot else we can do. :cry:

4. SRTBaby

SRTBaby Well-Known Member

LO barely sleeps now and wakes up screaming and drolling it is miserable :)