Tooth coming through

bexbexbex

Reaction score
Hey people!

My LO is teething, dribbles are everywhere constantly hehe!
Two days ago i noticed a white solid lump...where our first molar would be. and its like a tooth pushing through, and she keeps biting my finger on that area too. She hasnt got any teeth through yet, could this be her first one??

Any ideas?
xx thanks xx

my LO has been teething for ages and the only slightly pointy thing i can feel in his mouth is in the molar area, no advice but im wondering this too :flower:

I thought lo was getting one there, but then one popped out at the front! The problem with teething is you neer know until it actually comes through!

I can see a tooth coming through, I dont think its properly through yet, but I can see the top of it. He's always dribbled loads, and chews abit more but apart from that it doesnt seem to make any difference to him.

My baby boy was born 3rd March and has a white dot in his front bottom gum - think it's a tooth. I thought 13 weeks old was too young for a showing of a tooth :(

Skye had white hard lumps and bumps all over her gums from time to time from when she was 7 weeks. She was actually born with a little white lump where the front teeth would be. It was always nothing, doctor told me what it was but I can't remember at all :haha: We even had the uncontrollable dribble everywhere, she was constantly munching on anything.. Never got a tooth from it though :haha:

Skye got her first tooth at 9 months and it was a bottom front one :flower:

I really doubt it's a tooth though to be honest, I've never heard of a molar coming through first.

My baby boy was born 3rd March and has a white dot in his front bottom gum - think it's a tooth. I thought 13 weeks old was too young for a showing of a tooth :(
My daughter is exactly the same and was born march 22nd my health vistor said it's possible but could take a while to come through

AH! Thanks everyone! she keeps munching in her fingers too!
Maybe it'll be months yet before it comes through :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->