Tooth plate fitted.

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
I had some teeth out a few weeks ago, I have an appointment with my dentist next week to have a plate fitted.

Does this mean I will have it fitted there and then, or they will make it up and I will have to return to have it fitted another day?

I thought I would get it on the day, but MIL told me it would take a week. I am going mad not wanting to be een out of the house, it's really knocked my confidence.

Aw honey I've just seen this and I guess it's too late for advice now.

I have a plate too, I had since I was 24 due to a genetic problem with not getting adult teeth :-(

It really knocked my confidence to begin with. I'm ok with it now but still struggle to cope if it breaks and needs fixing as I still hate to be seen without it.

Hope it worked out ok. Sorry I didn't see this before today x

Aw honey I've just seen this and I guess it's too late for advice now.

I have a plate too, I had since I was 24 due to a genetic problem with not getting adult teeth :-(

It really knocked my confidence to begin with. I'm ok with it now but still struggle to cope if it breaks and needs fixing as I still hate to be seen without it.

Hope it worked out ok. Sorry I didn't see this before today x

Thankyou for replying :hugs:

I had moudlings done last weeks, having a second lot tomorrow then having the plate fitted next week. So happy to finally be having it done as I have been waiting so long! xx

Thankyou!

I am really impressed with it, it looks just like my teeth and fits perfectly.
I am still finding eating a bit difficult but it is getting easier. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->