• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Torn about no.3 as really want a girl

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I am so torn as to whether we should have another one or not. We have been NTNP for a year. We had IVF for our first then conceived naturally. DH has a low count. So I really don't know where we stand on the fertility front. I'm worrying now it's been a year and no sniff of a bfp.

The other issue is...I desperately want a girl. I want another baby but I want it to be a girl. I had a dream about it the other night and the baby was a boy. I have 2 beautiful nieces and in the dream it was kind of saying that might be the nearest you get. So I dont know what to do. One minute I think my hands are full enough...then the next I'm aching for a baby daughter. I don't feel 'done'. We have 4 frosties on ice and don't know whether we should use one or two and see what happens. I've suggested to DH he could have another sperm sample checked but he doesn't want to.
I know there's a lot in this. Thoughts?xx

I could have written this myself! I have two boys, 3 and 6mths and also desperately trying to decide whether to go for #3. I dont want to leave it too long to decide and like yourself have 2 nieces in my family, a new one 4mths before my own second baby but obviously know its a 50/50 chance of what i would get.
It would have to be because i really wanted another family member not on the fact i want a pink one, but so damned hard to decide.
I am leaving it until christmas this year to make my final decision when my baby will be almost 18mths!

I am also very torn about trying for number 3 I have one of each and would also love another girl but am sure whatever i had I would love it the same as I am sure you would also. I think you should have a chat with your Hubbie again about having a test and take it from there

In my opinion itndepends on how bent on having the third you are. If you are determined and all in then I would tell your husband that you will ttc in every way possible and since you have tried for a year the first step would be to check his sperm.
We have decited to have the third and start ttc in few montha time. We have two boys and we would love to have a girl but it aint the reason we want another, it just would be a bonus.
But since we have two kids (4 and almost 7) and not haf trouble geting pg before we will not seek any help if our luck and fertility have run out.
Im kind of nervus about having the third, feeling im rocking the boat and we have enaugh work woth two energetick boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"