Toronto area

daneuse27

Reaction score
I'm looking for some mommy friends! I'm the first of all my friends to have a baby and it would be nice to meet other ladies who I have something in common with. I live close to Toronto. Anyone else? :flower:

Hey, I am in the toronto area and I am 25. I am not pregnant yet but I am ttc. Just thought I would say hi :) Hopefully this is my lucky month. How far along are you?

Little far-- I'm in Hamilton :) You can find more Canadians on this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms.html

There are a few from the GTA! Don't try to catch up, just jump right in & introduce yourself :)

I'm right in Toronto! Would love to chat with other moms and moms-to-be in the area.

And I'd love to know if anyone has suggestions for good baby-related offerings in the city: pregnancy exercise classes, shops for maternity clothes or baby items, that sort of thing!

I am in Pickering - Durham Region. I'm also looking for Mommy friends. I am originally from the U.S. and so I don't have many friends here. If interested in getting together for coffee, walking, playdates, etc. -- please PM me.

:flow:

Near Toronto, in Caledon, searching for other young mommies! :-]

I'm from Mississauga and would live to meet some new people! Don't have many friends around me!!! I'm 25 been married almost 2 years now and expecting in march!

Hey, I am in the toronto area and I am 25. I am not pregnant yet but I am ttc. Just thought I would say hi :) Hopefully this is my lucky month. How far along are you?
Congrats on your :bfp:!!!!

Congrats on your :bfp:!!!!

Thank you :) Congrats on your BFP too !!! I can't wait til I get past the 12 week mark. I am actually in mississauga too. I am sending u a friend request :)

i love coming across mississauga ladies!!! lol

Any of you ladies going to the baby show in Toronto in November????

If you are in the Durham Region, please check out these Mommy Groups:

Pickering Stay at Home and Working Moms

The Durham Hip Mamas

And, as always, please feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"