Total shock and freaking out a little!

LilyInk

Reaction score
So we have three little ones already with my oldest turning 5 tomorrow. My husband was done after 2 kids and then I fell pregnant with our third while on the mini pill. So after our third husband was right that's it I am getting the snip. He keeps saying he was going to do it but never has. We were using the cyclic and pull out method as a preventative and as far as I know husband was always really good at pulling out in time. Our youngest is 19 months old. Anyway my period was due yesterday and it didn't arrive and generally it is pretty much like clock work and I have also been feeling little different so thought I would test. Turns out I got a BFP this morning on my test! How am I going to break this to hubby? He is going to freak. We never planned 4 kids and I have sold all our baby stuff as we finished with it with our last so we have none of it anymore. Freaking out and not sure how to break this news to hubby yet. He always tell s me the third is my fault because I was on the mini pill but it didn't work. I'm thinking this time its more on him!!!!! :)

To be honest I am so frightened of his reaction! I know how shocked I am and I was always open to more kids. He isn't!

me.png

Firstly, congratulations!!!

I hope your OH surprises you and is pleased by the news once it settles

Can be quite the shock!

Congratulations hon. I'm hoping after the initial shock he will be pleased.
He shud of got the snip like he said so it's not ure fault. I always thought I wud only have 2 and I'm now having my 5th eeek

So we have three little ones already with my oldest turning 5 tomorrow. My husband was done after 2 kids and then I fell pregnant with our third while on the mini pill. So after our third husband was right that's it I am getting the snip. He keeps saying he was going to do it but never has. We were using the cyclic and pull out method as a preventative and as far as I know husband was always really good at pulling out in time. Our youngest is 19 months old. Anyway my period was due yesterday and it didn't arrive and generally it is pretty much like clock work and I have also been feeling little different so thought I would test. Turns out I got a BFP this morning on my test! How am I going to break this to hubby? He is going to freak. We never planned 4 kids and I have sold all our baby stuff as we finished with it with our last so we have none of it anymore. Freaking out and not sure how to break this news to hubby yet. He always tell s me the third is my fault because I was on the mini pill but it didn't work. I'm thinking this time its more on him!!!!! :)

To be honest I am so frightened of his reaction! I know how shocked I am and I was always open to more kids. He isn't!

View attachment 1066012
Congrats!

I am in the same boat as you...just found out on Wednesday...my hubby wants more just not right now...we already have 3. Have you told him yet? I think I’m just going to rip the bandaid off tonight and tell him Please let me know how it goes!

Omg congrats!! How did your hubby end up taking it?

Congratulations! Even if he is shocked and not feeling too positive about it to begin with, he will come round! X

Congratulations!! I hope he surprises you and this is something that you can both enjoy and be excited about. Please let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->