• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Total shock!!!

oh my

i would be so shocked!!!

i keep thinking what if thy were wrng at both scans and out pops a boy whn i give birth!!!

Wow! I heard about this on our thread and came here to read the story. What a shock!

Does that mean the place where you got the private scan is going to give you a refund? I hope you're able to exchange the things you have bought!

Congrats on team pink! :pink:

wow what a shocker!!! Congrats on Team Pink though x

Have to say i'm a little apprehensive about my early gender scan on tuesday now lol, will have to try not to buy too much til its confirmed at 20 weeks! xx

oh my

i would be so shocked!!!

i keep thinking what if thy were wrng at both scans and out pops a boy whn i give birth!!!

This is what I keep wondering too...we've got so much girlie stuff now.

Congratulations though, I'm pleased your both thrilled despite the shock. :cloud9:

wow what a shock that must have been congrats on your little girlie thou xx

wow, congrats, poor hubby having to redocorate!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I can understand girl to boy alright but boy to girl is different. At least you know now. I hope you were refunded for both private scans after that!

Xxx

Aw wow congratulations and how wonderful you are still happy. Very commendable :) As has been said, good job you found out before birth!

my midwife told me 16 weeks is just too unreliable for the gender, so I'm not surprised. Glad you are taking the news well :)

wow, that's crazy!! I would take photos of the room and clothes before you redecorate and exchange everything. They will be great years down the road when you're telling your little girl the story! =)

Thank you everyone!The ultrasound place told us if it's proven a girl then no charge if it's a boy then we pay again but it was a girl lol.I am going to give some of the clothes to a friend for her baby due in March good baby shower gift idea.We have a name for our lil girl and it is Faith Maree <3 we are tinkled pink lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"