Totally Confused.. I could do with some advice

Rhiana79

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm 35 years old and DH and I have been TTC number 2 since Christmas last year. My almost 3 year old was concieved after 5 months trying, I knew that we did well concieving that quickly as I have a high BMI.

In August DH and I decided to take a break from TTC for a while and due to various things haven't had sex since then.

Since then things have gone a bit strange with me.... I'm going to post my timeline below and could you lovely ladies have a look and tell me what you think please.

My cycles are usually 34 - 35 days and I usually ov between CD19 - CD 25

14th August - OV'd CD 26 :sex:
25th August - :witch: (for 3 days but not a heavy bleed) on what would have been CD 37 - I didn't do a HPT through this cycle at all.

1st Oct - :witch: - (for 2 days not a heavy bleed) on what would have been CD 38

10th November - CD 41 - fatigued, ridiculous stomach aches and lower pains for 2 weeks - terrible mood swings going from angry to tearful in seconds.

We have not BD'd since 14th August.

What is going on with my body?

I've gone through every scenario from I'm 3 months pregnant and didn't realise to I'm going through early menopause.

No as I had a period in august I assumed I was out. Plus if I was pregnant I'd be about 14-15 weeks going by conception so would a normal test work?

Its going to have to be a GP appointment isn't it? :(

Best thing to do is go in for blood work and a U/S they should be able to tell from that what is going on.

Hi Ladies,

I'm 35 years old and DH and I have been TTC number 2 since Christmas last year. My almost 3 year old was concieved after 5 months trying, I knew that we did well concieving that quickly as I have a high BMI.

In August DH and I decided to take a break from TTC for a while and due to various things haven't had sex since then.

Since then things have gone a bit strange with me.... I'm going to post my timeline below and could you lovely ladies have a look and tell me what you think please.

My cycles are usually 34 - 35 days and I usually ov between CD19 - CD 25

14th August - OV'd CD 26 :sex:
25th August - :witch: (for 3 days but not a heavy bleed) on what would have been CD 37 - I didn't do a HPT through this cycle at all.

1st Oct - :witch: - (for 2 days not a heavy bleed) on what would have been CD 38

10th November - CD 41 - fatigued, ridiculous stomach aches and lower pains for 2 weeks - terrible mood swings going from angry to tearful in seconds.

We have not BD'd since 14th August.

What is going on with my body?

I've gone through every scenario from I'm 3 months pregnant and didn't realise to I'm going through early menopause.

You have had two periods since the last time you had sex? It does not sound like pregnancy. It sounds like you have had a couple of weird periods. They happen. Some cycles my period lasts several days is very heavy, and then some cycles it is very light and only lasts a day or two. It all sounds quite normal and not really any cause for alarm.

Good luck.

Im sure a normal test should show, my cousin poas at 7 months and it was positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->