Totally freaked myself out

loribelle

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm 9+2 weeks pregnant and have been struggling really badly with nausea. I normally only drink water but for the past few weeks I've been vomiting whenever I drink water so I've been drinking juice. I've just realized that they all contain aspartame which I've also just realized is a bit of a no no while pregnant. I've had a fair bit of aspartame. Can anyone give me any reassurance?
Thanks.

I don't know what that is but I have been drinking juice to get the vitamins, I thought juice was OK?

Had to actually Google what that was :haha: and tbh the juice I literally live off ( robbinsons orange squash) because I can't stand the taste of plain water :dohh: apparently the sugar free stuff if full of it! Honestly if I had read this and I was pregnant for the first time I would have freaked out a little too :haha: but really my midwifes seen me drinking it last pregnancy ( I mean I even drank it during labour!) and nobody said anything so I really wouldn't worry about it tbh, also the fact that I drank it all last pregnancy and I had absolutely no complications and my son is perfectly healthy :flower:

Its not a massive no-no like pate or raw egg. Its just not considered ideal. It's not particularly healthy in non-preggos and people expect preggos to be massively health conscious

Yet another thing that will 'harm' baby. Maybe if you took neat aspartamen (sorry about spelling) it would do harm.

Pregnancy guides change all the time so don't panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->