Totally gutted *OT*

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
Feel like i could cry my eyes out!!

my hubby had his driving test this morning, he just called me and they failed him right near the end because of a taxi:growlmad::nope:

its his first test in 13 years and he CAN drive!!

honestly i feel so gutted for him :(

he cant get another one booked in now til after the New Year as his driving instructor's wife is having her baby any day so he wont book his car out.

i had a card all written out for him saying well done and stuff, i know he was so nervous last night but we honestly thought he'd pass!
:hugs::nope:xx

awww hun that is awful, i really feel for you both :(

can he not try booking a quickie with someone else?

Oh how awful. What did the taxi do?

I failed my first test for 'going over the centre line' because there was a huge pothole in the road and I went around it, at 20 mph, after checking mirrors etc (no traffic to be seen)... just no common sense sometimes in these things.

i might see if he can book with someone else, he needs to do it soon or it'll ruin his xmas cos i know he gets really stressed about stuff like this :(

he was turning right and a taxi came bombing round as he was about to pull out - was a blind corner too he said - hes blaming himself as the instructor said he had a perfect drive the whole time - if that taxi driver had just been 2 mins later he would have passed :( its stupid!

Awww hope yr both ok Hun- hell pass next time I'm sure xxx

I'm so sorry for him hun I know how your feeling my dh started driving lessons when i got BFP so he could get me to hosp etc and has just failed a test its so expensive too isnt it xxxx

Awww.

I always feel disappointment for a loved one a lot stronger than disappointment for myself and just want to make it all better, so I totally get why you feel like crying.
:hugs:

Aww, thats such a shame.

Try and see if another instructor would be willing to lend out their car?

x

Hun this happened to me at the start of december (well similar) had minimum minors but got one serious - This was for not putting my handbrake on at a stop sign even though I stopped He said I had to put my handbrake on then move off...

So frustrating and I really feel for you especially as it was for someone elses error :(

See if he can get in with another instructor just to take him to the test - I cant get in now till mid jan either - Bet he does it next time xxxx

thanks girls - just feel so bad cos he wanted to drive to my parents on xmas eve - im finding it hard to drive now until we get a new car - he cant drive on motorways with a provisional - i rekon il have to do M1 and then let him drive on when it gets onto the A1

hes just txt me saying "you know what, f*** it im not gona let it bother me, ive got you and little one to make me happy xx" :cry: awww bless i feel so bad for him! :hugs:

ill mention tonight about him trying another instructor - but i know he wont be able to drive a different car to one he drives at the moment

xxx

Aww hun I know how u feel I really wanted to pass my test before lo arrives but i've given up til next yr now. Hopefully someone else will let him re-take it in time xxx

awww hugs!! sorry to hear that...thats the problem with driving tests - other drivers!

Awwww hun i know how you feel :(
I failed my driving test too and I CAN DRIVE! :( But the stupid man decided to fail me.
I was coming down a duel carrage way and there was a parked car, i spotted it, slowed right down, indercated to go out, waited till the white van besides me had gone past and pulled out.
He failed me and his reson was i pulled out to close behind the white van! he said if i would of waited 2seconds i would of passed! I was soooooooooo angry lol and otherwide i only got 3minors!
Never mind eh! Im sure he'll pass next time!
xxx

So sorry for him hun!! Hope he gets something sorted and I know you'll have a lovely christmas no matter what x x

Hun this happened to me at the start of december (well similar) had minimum minors but got one serious - This was for not putting my handbrake on at a stop sign even though I stopped He said I had to put my handbrake on then move off...

So frustrating and I really feel for you especially as it was for someone elses error :(

See if he can get in with another instructor just to take him to the test - I cant get in now till mid jan either - Bet he does it next time xxxx

omg thats awfiul, my instructor taught me only to use the hanbrake to take it off at start of drive and put in on at end unless on a hill of course lol

thanks girls - just feel so bad cos he wanted to drive to my parents on xmas eve - im finding it hard to drive now until we get a new car - he cant drive on motorways with a provisional - i rekon il have to do M1 and then let him drive on when it gets onto the A1

hes just txt me saying "you know what, f*** it im not gona let it bother me, ive got you and little one to make me happy xx" :cry: awww bless i feel so bad for him! :hugs:

ill mention tonight about him trying another instructor - but i know he wont be able to drive a different car to one he drives at the moment

xxx

thats good that he is thinking that way - i failed my foirst test too and was gutted :(

awww hugs!! sorry to hear that...thats the problem with driving tests - other drivers!

this is so true, when i failed my first it was in the industrial estate and a learner was reversing round the corner so i waited till they had finished the manouver, which is what we always did on lessons, any way the twat failed me for hesitation :( have to say though that was about 7 years ago and i havent hesitated since lol

omg thats awfiul, my instructor taught me only to use the hanbrake to take it off at start of drive and put in on at end unless on a hill of course lol

Yep see I have never been taught that either?? otherwise I would have done it??He said it wasnt even as though you didnt stop - he said you must apply your handbrake at stop signs and because you didnt this was classed as breaking the law so I have to fail you becasue of that :wacko: Didnt want to argue with him though incase I get him next time....:dohh:
But was quite annoyed at my instructor who said afterwards - Ah I have had the best drivers go down at that stop sign... SO WTF didnt you tell me ...!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"