Totally gutted *OT*

i thought once youd had a test you could book it straight away but you had to have 10 days between them?? so he still might not get one till after new year xx

aww am sure he will do it next time, at least hes ready to do his test so you know it wont be long... where as my OH thinks because i drive he dosent have to learn because he has me as a taxi.... lol

Hun this happened to me at the start of december (well similar) had minimum minors but got one serious - This was for not putting my handbrake on at a stop sign even though I stopped He said I had to put my handbrake on then move off...

So frustrating and I really feel for you especially as it was for someone elses error :(

See if he can get in with another instructor just to take him to the test - I cant get in now till mid jan either - Bet he does it next time xxxx

omg thats awfiul, my instructor taught me only to use the hanbrake to take it off at start of drive and put in on at end unless on a hill of course lol

Yep see I have never been taught that either?? otherwise I would have done it??He said it wasnt even as though you didnt stop - he said you must apply your handbrake at stop signs and because you didnt this was classed as breaking the law so I have to fail you becasue of that :wacko: Didnt want to argue with him though incase I get him next time....:dohh:
But was quite annoyed at my instructor who said afterwards - Ah I have had the best drivers go down at that stop sign... SO WTF didnt you tell me ...!!

xx
i passed 11 or 12 weeks ago and i was never taught that either. I suppose its the person who is testing you and what mood they are in as im sure i didnt use my handbrake once in my test.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"