Totally heartbroken

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
So I found out today that's it's likely that I'm having an ectopic pregnancy. I'm 6+3 and went for an early scan on monday as I had a miscarriage in august. The nurse couldn't find anything after doing an internal and said I'm maybe earlier than I thought (my dates are spot on ) she did bloods and said to come back on Wednesday (today )
Well my hcg was only 461 on monday and when they re did them today it hadn't changed (462) so she scanned me again and saw what she thought could have been a small sac but it wasn't clear. She said it looks like it could be an ectopic and the levels didnt drop or rise.
I've had some light pink spotting and praying that if I've lost this baby it comes away naturally and I don't have to get it removed through surgery.....
I'm totally heart broken

Im so sorry. I hope if this is a mc, you're body also naturally takes care of it. Since you are so early they should offer you other methods for moving things along than just a D/C. Im so sorry. it's never easy. Fingers crossed for you.

So sorry to hear this! Take care dear! Xx

I'm sorry hun. My miscarriage started today. I hope it's physically as gentle as possible and over quickly for you. Life's unfair at times 😔 xx

Hun I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry. I hope that you don't have to go through anymore pain than you already have.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. All I can offer you is a hug which I'm virtually sending you. Xx

Oh no :( Big hugs to you and other ladies going through the same difficult time. x x x x

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope everything ends up well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->