Totally hilariously random but just curious if this "could" be true??

chulie

Reaction score
So with my dd I had horrible constipation..when I got pregnant this time. I've had nothing but awful runs!!! I googled to make sure it was ok and clearly it was but I couldn't help but notice people kept saying "ya ya it's fine, I had it and now my boy is totally healthy"....and they strangely kept saying "boy". I decided to ask my girlfriend who is also pregnant with a boy and she said "YES..she's like you told me to watch out for constipation I couldn't understand"....so in a completely unofficial poll lets see how wrong this is. Could their be something to this? Constipated for a girl.....Runs for a boy??? Those who had both I don't know where you fit in! Haha

Totally gross topic but hey...nobody does TMI better than us right???? Hahaah hahaha

Lets face it....most gender theories are ridiculous so I figure this one HAS to take the cake!! Lmao

Its actually true in my case. I have 6 girls and 2 boys, pregnant with my 3rd boy. I can't remember my 18yr old sons pregnancy however, my almost 3yr old son and the baby I'm carrying now are boys and I most definitely had diarrhea with them early on even before I got my bfp.

I had chronic constipation and I'm convinced I'm having a girl, we shall see!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->